Yesbank-Target

Riskyman

300 was recent support. After that 275 levels followed by 225. These are areas from where the stock bounced after making double bottoms.

Riskyman

Its a good stock for the very long term if you have holding power. Infact you can add more on deep dips.
However, If you are looking at short term, then why wait for 285 and let your loss increase??why not save your money and get out now???
You may always get a chance to buy it lower or invest the same money in other stock.

Just my thoughts. Good luck!!

It is a great relief for Yes Bank after its board approves Rs. 10000 crore fundraising. It will definitely help the bank treasury and the management to recover.

protrade

Yes - next Monday, it will be 6 months from last QIP date - which means Yes will be allowed to do another QIP. They now have the approvals needed to do a large QIP.

Only question is, whether they will use 6 months High-Low average or 15-days High low average. Using 6 months is good for bank, but might be tough to get investors. Using 15-days will be very low price - but easy to get investors.

My feeling is that Yes will be somewhere near ₹55 by next Monday, so that they can use the 6 months High Low - and it will still be attractive for investors and the bank. But no matter what price they use, stock price has to go way higher - because once the serious money is available, most of the issues are behind them.

Vmaster369

Sbi has interest at R.s 10 so general public can buy till R.s 20
in 1-3 yrs i expect rate to go 4 times if everything goes normal.

this bank is getting help from sbi and rbi so mafat ka paise lol

ppls that dare and don;t care of loosing money can invest in this for mota profit OR bank empty condition.
Right nowi am fully invested in this NOS lol this can go bust anytime and i know it .
if every thing works out
and ultimately 11
are rate one can expect in next 1-3 years

i will in vest in this for 1 year and see what happens

Real power only come in september November