Yes, It's mine !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes

Hello All,

I am new member of this forum recently joined but I was silently watching this forum far past 2-3 years.:lol:

I am a software engineer in a well reputed company but as time goes I am getting bored(not from job but return) of that job so trying my hand in this fabulous business and of course seriously. I love coding and solving problems.

I have blown two trading account and 50-80k money in market although I have not taken any tips from advisers. Now again started with proper trading plan.
I am going live this monday and started trading diary.
The only purpose to keep track of my trades and take guidance from you senior trader.

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

All the best. Keep us informed about your trading logic/decisions. The members here can really help you refine your trading.
Hello All,

I am new member of this forum recently joined but I was silently watching this forum far past 2-3 years.:lol:

I am a software engineer in a well reputed company but as time goes I am getting bored(not from job but return) of that job so trying my hand in this fabulous business and of course seriously. I love coding and solving problems.

I have blown two trading account and 50-80k money in market although I have not taken any tips from advisers. Now again started with proper trading plan.
I am going live this monday and started trading diary.
The only purpose to keep track of my trades and take guidance from you senior trader.

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

bunti_k23

Best wishes:thumb:this time you should defend your capital if not in profits ,keep it up:thumb:

LoneWolf

Welcome and Good Luck Buddy :thumb:

Mercedes

Today's trade

Total trade: 1

As per my system, trade came late around 2 PM so exited on fixed 10 points.:(

Today's trade

As per my system, trade came late around 2 PM so exited on fixed 10 points.:(
Good going Mercedez!!!!! Follow speed breaker while driving Mercides!!!

Last edited:

Mercedes

Day 2:

A good trending market, After entry looks it will hit SL but finally target done.:)

Day 2:

A good trending market, After entry looks it will hit SL but finally target done.:)

This is the time to unsubscribe from this thread,No benefit for Traders .Old wine in new bottle!!!:D

Mercedes

Yep. An other useless and absolute stupid thread with no value atoll. Just showing off with nothing in dept.

We all can do such nonsense and stupid threads and some even will applaud to us for such nonsenses in no proved way.

Cheap, cheap cheap so far and lets see how long it is accepted until closed or removed if there is not added any value to the thread from the thread owner.​
Sir, I know you are a good trader and you know most of the trading setups and also trading successful. :lol:
BTW, I am a small trader with limited knowledge and only posting as a trading diary. I learn a lot from forum seniors and trying to implement silently.
I don't care what others think about me as I am on my way to trade successfully that's all I can say.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.