Yahoo Backfill Downloader

Mr.Mitra, your all softwares are undownloadable from volumedigger.com.please check the links. and specially thanks to you for creating that all efficient softwares.

Hello
I failed to download this software for the time being, so I will try at home later again. Just a quick/silly question, is this program to detect backfilled data series out of many data series? (Sorry I will try download and study myself, but please anybody let me know abt this)

thanks

murthymsr

Hi jdm,

I have started to use the data downloader for fetching Intraday data for BSE sector indices from google for the 10 day period in order to fetch them into AB.

I observed that the download starts from 09:55 on the first day (oldest day) and not from 09:00. But on subsequent days, the data starts from 09:00 itself.

A detailed observation may be found at my other post:

http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/37914-free-rt-data-google.html#post419035

and an earlier post in the above thread.

I am not sure if it is a downloader problem or a Google problem, but I request you to check and offer your comments.

It was a very pleasant experience to use the downloader which is very simple and sturdy. But still, I look forward to your update bringing in more features and ease of use as indicated by you in another post.

Thanks for your software and your support.

murthymsr