xtl formula

R

robin_malihan

Robin, can I ask you some other think???

I'm analizing the formula with one friend but, we think that definitely "underoot" is not mathematic.

do you know the meaning of:
1_mod
2_underoot
3_squre we think that is square right?

Other questions:
_if i count the U and D in your formula i cannot find 19 ups and 22 down but, i find 23U 22D total runs 45 not 41.

_The C depending on Q runs it means that you always insert in the formula the total runs number?

_ the U and D are if the close is above/below today opening or yesterday opening?
thanks
ciao

1.sorry that is mode,which means for every negative or positive no u get a same positive no .

eg:- mode of -3 and mode of +3 = "3"

2.underoot means squreroot

eg:- underoot of 16 is 4,underoot of 25 is 5...

3.that is square .

in case of U and D here again some writting mistake by me (sorry).

U and D is according to today opening
and i am ready to share

Last edited by a moderator:
hi
u mistook me ,,xtl formula means ,,,xtl buy/xtl sell...
and what basis xtl changed colour is based opn moving average /todays data/and stoxhastics..
in meta 10 rmo formula si based ion xtl/osc/move av/and ..stochatics///

secondly if u wnat to know more ,, we acn atlk ,,and if possible u can adjsut it with ur metatsock,,,9/8..
but study rmo there u can find it easily,,
i ahve posted teh rmo formula ,,in this forum,,search it...

renu
Hi,

could u pls gv xtl buy/sell formula.

leo_3455

Piyush:

See if this helps. Nifty EOD

[/URL][/IMG]

From ADGET Help:

General Description: The XTL (eXpert Trend Locator)is a study Tom Joseph developed that uses a statistical evaluation of the market that can tell the difference between random market swings (noise) and directed market swings (trends).

Recommended Usage: The XTL is a simple but powerful tool that is not complicated to use. If the bars are blue in color, then the trend is up. If the bars are red in color, then the trend is down. When you have a bar turn from its normal color to blue or black, this first signal is called a Break Out Bar. An entry is taken when the bar following the Break Out Bar is the same trend color as the Break Out Bar, and the range exceeds 150% of the Break Out Bar in the direction of the trend. You would place a stop below the low of the Break Out Bar if the trend is up, and you would place a stop above the high of the Break Out Bar if the trend is down. As the market moves in the direction of the trend, you would use a trailing stop to follow the trend. To find an exit, you can use a variety of exit methods, but we recommend using the Regression Trend Channels or an optimized DMA. Please note that the XTL not a mechanical trading system. The XTL is one of the many studies (methods) available in GET.

Hi All,

I have cracked the XTL formula and have in MS format. I would be posting the XTL formula soon.

BTW, I am looking for Ad Get training videos. I have some, but not all of them. Let me know, if anyone want to share their Ad Get training videos with me.

Regards,
a$h.investor

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R AmiBroker 0
R AmiBroker 1
A AmiBroker 11
S MetaStock 22
T AmiBroker 4