XTL formula for metastock

srichakra

I am trying to locate among these post, if XTL formula is available for Metastock. I am not sucessfull in findinbg the thread.

If someone can help, thanks in advance.

Sri

pspr

I have the XTL-Ag indicator but it is password protected. I don't have a copy of the formula password unlocker to take a look at it.

Wally

rkkarnani

I have the XTL-Ag indicator but it is password protected. I don't have a copy of the formula password unlocker to take a look at it.

Wally
I vaguely remember alokdaga had been helping in the past by unlocking the formulae. You may forward him a copy and he may try to break it.
You may PM him!!!

Wally

Hi,

My friend is a bigtime hacker. You can provide me the XTL-AG indicator in MS and I will get it cracked. Even I am desparate to backtest XTL in my system :)

I hope the XTL-AG you are mentioning is exactly similar to the one available in Ad Get Eod version 9.1, becauze the XTL in Alpha Omega plugins differs with the XTL in Ad Get and is not that useful.

Regards,
a$h.investor

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R AmiBroker 0
R AmiBroker 1
A AmiBroker 11
T AmiBroker 4
C Advanced GET 46