WTF..2652 Theory of Trading. Ticket to Ruin your Trading Life. Must Read.

Kya baat kahi hai. :)

BTW, some even wants not only for free but also raub dikha kar, tadi dikha kar, ainth dikha kar, (by bullying) :lol:
That is interesting. Could you kindly prove for absolute sure and 100% that those people who do so bad to others, even need any of such what ever from any of such like yours or yours minded in there absolute personal trading. That would be great.

You can use the red triangle on the right upper side with any absolute proved things of such misusing names, but we need the 100% prove of that such members miss use such systems or even need them in there trading.

If this what you posted is again only on stupid, not proved facts in any way, not even proved as not even knowing what kind of system or in dept strategies they use, then that not will be enough to complain against them.

So your are most welcome to use the red triangle and report such members and other wise you best know what to such not proved posts and the members easily can happen, as you are one of the most experienced member in this forum with such experiences.

I now wish you a nice evening and take absolute very good care to your self.

Good luck for the moment Mr. kaalchakrasamay

:lol: :lol:
The red triangle. hmmm
Just tell us, have you ever faced any action, because of this, red triangle. I have reported many posts of yours using this red triangle. For example when you send a rope from Switzerland (perhaps) for me to get hanged and many other such posts/instances, Perhaps, this red triangle is not meant for you.
Ek baat aur bataa, my post was read by many here in the forum, sirf tujhe hi mirchi kyon lagi. :lol:

"But he has nothing on"!

I AM THAT CHILD.

Very nice observation. DayTrader007 Real Bond attitude.:thumb: and I agree we have to do exact Opposite what that thread says.

Last edited:
All trading methods that available for public are useless, if it was useful the creator won't give it to the public, this is common sense

Not agree with you. Do you mean all Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, Day trading techniques and F&O strategies that available free for public is useless?? No dear friend somebody creates it and we use it free of cost now. There are 100s of techniques, but being profitable we have to choose some of them which suit our trading style which is different from person to person. Success funda is if you like any strategy, check its past Success Ratio, Risk Reward Ratio then try if you make some changes in strategy to make it more profitable. And yes many threads on Traderji also have excellent trading ideas and it also free.

rh6996

Not agree with you. Do you mean all Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, Day trading techniques and F&O strategies that available free for public is useless?? No dear friend somebody creates it and we use it free of cost now. There are 100s of techniques, but being profitable we have to choose some of them which suit our trading style which is different from person to person. Success funda is if you like any strategy, check its past Success Ratio, Risk Reward Ratio then try if you make some changes in strategy to make it more profitable. And yes many threads on Traderji also have excellent trading ideas and it also free.
May be an amended version of the statement will be acceptable to you:
All techniques whether FA based, TA based, free or paid are useless for a trader unless he 'adapts' the same to his own 'personality' ! :D

Mostly its the 'trader' that matters more than the strategy!

rh6996

I remember someone had raised doubts about the 315 strategy openly in the thread and he was ridiculed but he gave figures to back his statement ! There again the trader mattered more than the technique! And interestingly a few tweeks were suggested to the system by the thread owner.
The same may be true for 2652 strategy too!

ashu1234

Havent checked, but I guess 2652 was sort of observation that might worked at that time. And take any such trick or quant funda which gives assured minimum return in a particular time will be going to be useless over period of time as market volatility and many factors will surely change. So original creator or the owner just observed some of those things bring it to light, people enjoyed the rain till it last. But to survive in this market one continuously need to fine tune and adapt.