WTF..2652 Theory of Trading. Ticket to Ruin your Trading Life. Must Read.

I saw a thread by dhiraj11378. Thread is sticky and named “Best way of day trading – 2652 theory of trading”

I tried some paper trades by it and I was in NET LOSS.

Some traderji members also make websites for 2652 Theory calculator.

First I want to know why this name 2652 Theory and what theory behind it.

But still confused why he make it so complicated like take yesterday’s high low minus them multiply that figure by 0.4333/0.7666/1.355. Second day wait for 10.15am take today’s high low minus It Add yesterdays figures in today’s high you will get short sell signal and add it in today’s low you will get today's Buy signal.

The simple thing in the theory is after 10.15am Buy at when Today's high Resistance cross and Short Sell when days low Support cross, it’s that simple. You will get figure almost at that point so you do not need any yesterday figures and multiplications and calculations.

But the problem with people if we make things simple they do not think that it will work when we make it complicated they think something is in it even though it won’t make money.

“Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to make something simple” – Richard Branson

And the most dangerous about this strategy is it gives Buy signal at today’s High and Short sell signal at today’s Low.

I trade in markets for 10 years and my experience says we have to do exact Opposite.

Stock usually takes Support at today’s low and Resistance at today’s high after 10am.

Because up to 10am markets is highly volatile. Especially it gives High or Low in just first 2/3 minutes.

And that price is very important most of the time Resistance and Support in a day take at that price.

You don’t need to check success ratio for that I had make hundreds of profitable trade by this strategy only.

Some traders said they got profit by this strategy.Very good, but take my word in long term this strategy ruin your trading life.

Another thing is this strategy say about money management but it doesn’t follow it.

WTF (What The False) To get profit of 0.5% Loss Risk is 1% again exact opposite of money management Rules.

It is not profitable strategy but for a second if we think this will work even then you collapse by its Risk Reward Ratio.

Because if its Success ratio is 60% -70% that’s huge but even then you cannot make money because Risk Reward Ratio is high.

For example you make 10 trades by this strategy. Out of 10 you get profit in 6 trades and loss in 4 trades. Success ratio 60%. So if you make Rs.1000 net profit in 6 trades your profit is Rs.6000 in six trades and your loss in 4 trades is Rs.8000.(For every Rs.1000 gain, risk is Rs.2000) so NET LOSS in a Day is Rs.2000.

I am still confused why this thread is sticky and why not other senior traderji members talk about it. Because when new member joins or any other member log in traderji he saw this thread and as it is highly discussed, nobody going to see all discussion and directly apply this strategy and getting Loss.

It’s my kind request to Traderji please removes this thread or if I am wrong other members please clarify my points.

First I kindly want to say that I am not Full proof and join Traderji to share my experience, my techniques which will help other traders and also get something new by other senior members about trading and how we all together can make profit and beat Big Players.

Hopefully I will not get Banned by challenging 2,88,000 Views and 1300 Replies Thread.

Story:

Many years ago there lived an emperor who cared only about his clothes and about showing them off. One day he heard from two swindlers that they could make the finest suit of clothes from the most beautiful cloth. This cloth, they said, also had the special capability that it was invisible to anyone who was either stupid or not fit for his position.

Being a bit nervous about whether he himself would be able to see the cloth, the emperor first sent two of his trusted men to see it. Of course, neither would admit that they could not see the cloth and so praised it. All the townspeople had also heard of the cloth and were interested to learn how stupid their neighbors were.

The emperor then allowed himself to be dressed in the clothes for a procession through town, never admitting that he was too unfit and stupid to see what he was wearing. For he was afraid that the other people would think that he was stupid.

Of course, all the townspeople wildly praised the magnificent clothes of the emperor, afraid to admit that they could not see them, until a small child said:

"But he has nothing on"!

I AM THAT CHILD.

Kya Baat Kya Baat Kya Baat:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Blackhole

And yet the 70% posts on this forum are geared toward sharing trading methods this or that way, which, ironically, have been available publically years before the inception of traderji forum. Paradox or....?
trading is discovering oneself,one's belief, one's decision making in all possible situation, one's actual nature to act on it......once we discover then we tone down our belief,character and then choose or design our system accordingly...then actual trading like business starts........even after we constantly keep searching for long term edge......because deep down most of us believe its a easy way to richness and earning big like lottery but we forget that "ITs Hardest way TO eArN easiest possibly legal way of earning money" or simply easy money.:)

Dax Devil

trading is discovering oneself,one's belief, one's decision making in all possible situation, one's actual nature to act on it......once we discover then we tone down our belief,character and then choose or design our system accordingly...then actual trading like business starts........even after we constantly keep searching for long term edge......because deep down most of us believe its a easy way to richness and earning big like lottery but we forget that "ITs Hardest way TO eArN easiest possibly legal way of earning money" or simply easy money.:)
No offense, friend, I have stopped finding hidden philosophical or other meanings behind day to day chores. And trading is chore. I just do it.

All trading methods that available for public are useless, if it was useful the creator won't give it to the public, this is common sense
Kya baat kahi hai. :)

but public still wants it, free of cost :D
BTW, some even wants not only for free but also raub dikha kar, tadi dikha kar, ainth dikha kar, (by bullying) :lol: