WOW! SHAREKHAN! TradeTiger-AmiBroker Bridge

i am very keen to go with them but when i called up twice , the sales team had no clue of this and neither does the RM has any clue . I wanted to know the price and they were like we will check and get back to you.

after couple of days i am told that there is a training session and that is where pricing is announced and there are various schemes for the same so if you are lucky you could get it as cheap at 5k to Rs 40k.

I cant understand the logic ?

Anyone using it from Sharekhan ? whats the costing. I am bascially looking for algo to trade basic EMA crossovers , dont want to make it really complicated as coding isnt my cup of tea and its better to make it as simple as one can.

Subhadip

i am very keen to go with them but when i called up twice , the sales team had no clue of this and neither does the RM has any clue . I wanted to know the price and they were like we will check and get back to you.

after couple of days i am told that there is a training session and that is where pricing is announced and there are various schemes for the same so if you are lucky you could get it as cheap at 5k to Rs 40k.

I cant understand the logic ?

Anyone using it from Sharekhan ? whats the costing. I am bascially looking for algo to trade basic EMA crossovers , dont want to make it really complicated as coding isnt my cup of tea and its better to make it as simple as one can.
Use Zerodha...

What about RKSV...They also give Global Data Feeds (GDFL) to bring you its exclusive NEST to Amibroker plugin for a discounted rate., Any idea...?

hello,

great to hear sharekhan tradetiger coming up with amibroker.
even i tried to get info on amibroker.. i called up customer care guys who informed a bit.

sharekhan has not yet launched amibroker bridge... they are simply capturing leads.. once they launch, they will inform all the registered users!!

no idea about the charges but i have a friend of mine who said charges may not be applicable!! :clap::clap:

really looking forward for these services...:thumb::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx:

RDutt

the information that is coming about Ami bridge by SK is that initially it would be free for some time for Beta testing... and afterward around 1500 per month would be charged.. but not sure..
Thanks