Would you pay for stock tips at Traderji.com

Would you pay to read Traderji's technical stock picks?

• Yes

Votes: 45 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 40 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear fellow members,

Traderji's posts are very enlightning and I always look forward to them. Although I understand Traderji's time constraints and you running this forum for FREE (very noble indeed), I have a suggesstion to make. I do not know how you all would react to this suggestion but I feel one should have an open discussion and then come to a conclusion based on the cumulative decision of all members.

I would suggest you to create a new forum where Traderji can post views/comments on technical analysis and stock picks and then allow access only to those members who may be willing to pay of this service.

Traderji could charge a nominal fee of Rs. 500.00-1000.00 a month and those who may be interested could then join up.

I would request the other members of this forum to comment on this!

(Traderji, please post this as a sticky)

Neal said:
Dear fellow members,

Traderji's posts are very enlightning and I always look forward to them. Although I understand Traderji's time constraints and you running this forum for FREE (very noble indeed), I have a suggesstion to make. I do not know how you all would react to this suggestion but I feel one should have an open discussion and then come to a conclusion based on the cumulative decision of all members.

I would suggest you to create a new forum where Traderji can post views/comments on technical analysis and stock picks and then allow access only to those members who may be willing to pay of this service.

Traderji could charge a nominal fee of Rs. 500.00-1000.00 a month and those who may be interested could then join up.

I would request the other members of this forum to comment on this!

(Traderji, please post this as a sticky)

Dear Neal,

Good that you have thought in this direction. Frankly speaking, this will really help sincere trader. Adding to this there are some constraints relating to this step:

1) Most of the member would not like to pay whatever nominal charge one can put. Reasons : majority are beginners and not the professional traders. All of them are learning and gaining info by reading various posts and I am really not sure that majority of them (some may be doing) are trading stocks based on the tips provided.

2) Already there are so many sites and services who are offering such tips and charging good amount. And many professional traders are already part of one or another such services. So very few will join this forum for paid stock tips. But bringing such move will erode the popularity of this forum (in terms of losing membership) where majority of its members are new to trading.

Alternatively, what I am thinking that why not Traderji / experienced member of this group start monthly/quarterly seminar citiwise where they can give lessons on various Technical Analysis, fundamental analysis, reading charts, drawing charts etc. Helping others also to come to a decision by its own. I mean instead of giving fish why not to teach how to catch fish.

Surely I can any pay any reasonable amount for such seminars where valuable lessons are learned for stock trading and investment. I believe many will agree.

All members are requested to post thier views.

Cheers,
nkpanjiyar

paying for tips is not that big money when u earn from those tips,but sticking to some ones advice for a long time is a answerable question?

Traderji's stock tips are not merely TIPS but also a learning experience itself!

Having been in this industry for over 30 years it is always a learning experience reading traderji's posts and stock tips. If anyone disagrees with me on this one please post here.

For example traderji's latest post on Tata Motors makes a lot of sense to anybody compared to most of the mumbo-jumbo we hear from any analyst on TV!

I for one am priviliged to be a member of this forum and look frward to reading traderji's comments and tips.

There is no doubt in it. Especially Traderji comments (also few senior members comments) are more sensible, accurate and to the point. I must say that it is one of the best which is available free and forum itself is a very live and dynamic where I am participating whole heartedly due to this.

I wish and I want this forum to grow manifold in every aspect. It has the potential.

Regards,
nkpanjiyar

hi,

I shall not pay for very simple reason. My decision making is not based on technical analysis. I visit this website, view what people are thinking and then log off.

For very simple reason that technical analysis and tips are not stimulator to buy atleast for me.

I pick value stocks . Few of them that has given me good returns never featured in traderji's list and these has increased my money more then two times and three times . For example invrcl at 180, geometric soft at 285, Madhucon projects at 385 and few more.

Guys look at multibaggers like LG Bal Bros. currently at 35 It's going to touch 100 in 6 months.

Send me mail after 6 months.

Being a technical trader, I would not mind paying to learn from Traderji's trading strategies!

dear sir,
First I would like to congratulate you for making such a strong platform for the investors' who are either rudderless or disoriented in the stock market. secondly, I would you to suggest that though there is nothing wrong to start it, but extreme caution must be taken to consideration that it is also a forum of small investors so their intrest is much important, so the tips to be given for those stocks ranges fm rs 20 to 30/- listed both at nse and bse, it is my personal comment.

finally, I want to attract your attention that I have open my new ID at rediffmail ie, [email protected], I request you to cease or don't make future correspondence at [email protected].(thought it remain exist) in so all the future correspondence will be at the said e-mail ID.

one paid section may be opened in this forum so that educational

purpose of new bees to TA can be continued free of cost .Also some

sort of puzzles on TA can be launched.

Thanks.
sharv.

It is definitely good suggestion to make this forum a subscribed one, but then I would suggest that there should be regular messages from Traderji suggesting weekly, and monthly buys, also timely information about selling the stocks discussed in the forum, if the stock is expected to fall steeply.

Thanks and regards to all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.