Would you pay for stock tips at Traderji.com

Would you pay to read Traderji's technical stock picks?

• Yes

Votes: 45 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 40 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i do agree tradgers edge should charge a nominal sum of rs 1000/- pm

krishna gopal maheshwari

Neal said:
Dear fellow members,

Traderji's posts are very enlightning and I always look forward to them. Although I understand Traderji's time constraints and you running this forum for FREE (very noble indeed), I have a suggesstion to make. I do not know how you all would react to this suggestion but I feel one should have an open discussion and then come to a conclusion based on the cumulative decision of all members.

I would suggest you to create a new forum where Traderji can post views/comments on technical analysis and stock picks and then allow access only to those members who may be willing to pay of this service.

Traderji could charge a nominal fee of Rs. 500.00-1000.00 a month and those who may be interested could then join up.

I would request the other members of this forum to comment on this!

(Traderji, please post this as a sticky)

Dear Member
The payment fgor stock tip will make the site responsible for tips which are provided and the site is catering for unwinding your information gathered from here and there.When the site is ready with professional one i hope monthly meeting with fee shall be a good platform for small investor and inquistive without owning responsiblity of traderji.This could be progressive as this seminar details in precise can be exhibited with its value.This brings voluntary formation of professional one.

yes, a small service charge can be paid for suggestions on a monthly basis for stock picks & the hold time frame for fundamental strong scrips having good future growth prospects. stocks like nalco, orissa sponge iron, tirumala chemicals, tisco, sail, & tcs. they may or may not be market fancy, but the fundamentals should be strong.

Neal said:
Dear fellow members,

Traderji's posts are very enlightning and I always look forward to them. Although I understand Traderji's time constraints and you running this forum for FREE (very noble indeed), I have a suggesstion to make. I do not know how you all would react to this suggestion but I feel one should have an open discussion and then come to a conclusion based on the cumulative decision of all members.

I would suggest you to create a new forum where Traderji can post views/comments on technical analysis and stock picks and then allow access only to those members who may be willing to pay of this service.

Traderji could charge a nominal fee of Rs. 500.00-1000.00 a month and those who may be interested could then join up.

I would request the other members of this forum to comment on this!

(Traderji, please post this as a sticky)

Dear all members,
It is my strong belief that TECHNICAL ANALYSIS is not a joke. All persons can't understand it easily. This site must collect some minimum affordable charges from the members and i think no one should have any objection for this. I strongly reccommond this idea for immediatley in action.
Thanks
Haresh

sh50

Yesterday I had an interesting experience which I would like to share. I went to a bookshop from where I buy regularly. The shopowner told me that he would continue to give me a discount of 25%(There are around 10 bookshops in that mkt but only two offer such discount)but had generally stopped giving a discount. I was curious to know the reason. In his own words," We Indians are so strange. Earlier I used to give a discount of 25% and many would ask for 30 % shamelessly. Now when I give no discount and give 10% give grudgingly, they even thank me for it" . I am sure glad I didn't do any further bargaining.

Earlier in this post, citing Palkhivala's example, I have tried to prevail that nothing should be free although for students and old people, concession/avoidance can be contemplated. Considering that nobody can really forecast the mkt in the shortrun, if ppl like traderji's tips they should pay for it.I have been trying to learn TA for almost a year now and I strongly feel that short term forecasts is left to an experienced professional.

In the sunday times today(17/4/2005), an article on helath insurance in Karnataka.The scheme is called yeshwaswini. A large group of 10lakh will need 800 operations a year and that means a total cost of Rs 80lakh . If each of the 10lakh members pays a premium or Rs80 per year, it is enough to cover costs. Add Rs 10 for admin costs and this still works out to Rs 7.50 per month. This reminds you of Henri Fords scheme of doubling the wages and reducing the cost of his Tmodel. The whole of America thought he had gone mad but he multiplied his net worth exponentially over a decade.

One sees a new and new members at traderji everyday and cost per person will go down.One can make a similar kind of forecast here too and I am sure it could be made affordable.

If the donations route is followed, that also should be made totally transparent so one knows what the shortfall is.

Last edited:
Traderji,

It should not be a problem for the forum member to contribute. I feel it is self motivated from members ( i mean let them contribute how much they can: sort of free will) then it will be great.
It does'nt look commerical on one side and also serves the purpose for other members too. I feel most members will oblige in contributing for this.

Also, why dont Traderji start this service a 1 month free Trial.. This is one way for everyone to gain confidence on the TA..

Regards
Satya

srisara said:
Traderji,

It should not be a problem for the forum member to contribute. I feel it is self motivated from members ( i mean let them contribute how much they can: sort of free will) then it will be great.
It does'nt look commerical on one side and also serves the purpose for other members too. I feel most members will oblige in contributing for this.

Also, why dont Traderji start this service a 1 month free Trial.. This is one way for everyone to gain confidence on the TA..

Regards
Satya
Hello Satya,

There is a voluntary donation link at the bottom of every page and from what I understand on a few have actually contributed a donation to this forum (which is insignificant).

I hope many more members feel obliged in contributing to this forum.

nkpanjiyar said:
Dear Neal,

Good that you have thought in this direction. Frankly speaking, this will really help sincere trader. Adding to this there are some constraints relating to this step:

1) Most of the member would not like to pay whatever nominal charge one can put. Reasons : majority are beginners and not the professional traders. All of them are learning and gaining info by reading various posts and I am really not sure that majority of them (some may be doing) are trading stocks based on the tips provided.

2) Already there are so many sites and services who are offering such tips and charging good amount. And many professional traders are already part of one or another such services. So very few will join this forum for paid stock tips. But bringing such move will erode the popularity of this forum (in terms of losing membership) where majority of its members are new to trading.

Alternatively, what I am thinking that why not Traderji / experienced member of this group start monthly/quarterly seminar citiwise where they can give lessons on various Technical Analysis, fundamental analysis, reading charts, drawing charts etc. Helping others also to come to a decision by its own. I mean instead of giving fish why not to teach how to catch fish.

Surely I can any pay any reasonable amount for such seminars where valuable lessons are learned for stock trading and investment. I believe many will agree.

All members are requested to post thier views.

Cheers,
nkpanjiyar

Status
Not open for further replies.