Would you pay for stock tips at Traderji.com

Would you pay to read Traderji's technical stock picks?

• Yes

Votes: 45 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 40 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If traderji has a seperate section for people who want to pay I am sure this forum will be self sustaining.

I checked with a friend who is involved in the hosting business who said that forums (like Traderji.com) are resource hogs and take up a lot of bandwidth, server space and cpu processing power. It is because of this that they become pretty expensive to host.

Many thanks to traderji & co for running this super fast and efficient forum. I am going to make my donation on this Good Friday day.

Hi,

I Watch That No Body Can Earn From Tips Or Tech Or Funda Analysis. But With The Help Of This Forum We Can Share Our Views. Frankly Speaking If U Make It Paid 85% Of This Forum Will Decline To Join It Because No Body Can Pay For Sharing The Views.

U Also Know Share Market Is A Crocodile Gives A Small But Take All

So Accord To My View Make It Paid Service But Not Compulsory For All. Because Beginner Can Not Ready For It.

Share Market Is A Oppurtunity Book Profit At Each & Every Levels
Because :) "kal Ho Na Ho" :)

Sumit

Willing to pay, based on track record. All recommendations must be listed and tracked until their Stops are hit. Also the current value of such a portfolio must be on view all times.

masterjee said:
Willing to pay, based on track record. All recommendations must be listed and tracked until their Stops are hit. Also the current value of such a portfolio must be on view all times.

I am willing to pay if recommendations are monitored in above manner.
Further I wish the list to be small. Otherwise we will not be able to choose scrip.

I am a new member but just saw the banners on tradeji.com linking to tradersedgeindia for their paid newsletter for day traders... isnt that what you guys are talking about?

Traderji said:
To answer both your questions Traderji.com has not received a single rupee as donations/contributions from any member of this forum.

The costs of running this forum are from our own funding.
I've only been a member for a day but this is very surprising - I think your comments are very well appreciated, and running a forum and website like takes quite a bit of time and energy.

I've just donated $15 to your account using Paypal. I hope it helps, and I hope everyone here makes a small donation to keep the site going.

I personally do not think you should charge for tips, since the free forum encourages more people to learn and contribute. But if people will not donate to cover your expenses (at least), go ahead and charge for the tips.

I've marked a "No" in the poll since I don't recommend a paid site (there are a few hundred such sites already).

Cheers,
Deepak

Traderji

Super Moderator
ucalegon said:
I've only been a member for a day but this is very surprising - I think your comments are very well appreciated, and running a forum and website like takes quite a bit of time and energy.

I've just donated $15 to your account using Paypal. I hope it helps, and I hope everyone here makes a small donation to keep the site going.

I personally do not think you should charge for tips, since the free forum encourages more people to learn and contribute. But if people will not donate to cover your expenses (at least), go ahead and charge for the tips.

I've marked a "No" in the poll since I don't recommend a paid site (there are a few hundred such sites already).

Cheers,
Deepak
Thank you Deepak for your understanding and support.

We have received your donation.

Status
Not open for further replies.