Would you like to learn Technical Analysis from Traderji

Would you like to learn Technical Analysis from Traderji?

• Yes

Votes: 45 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pkjha30

Hi

Its a great Idea.
Already 'Teach an Man to Fish.." is doing it with usual briiliance of SAINT and keen attitude of members to learn.

This proposed new thread on TA teaching may teach us how to fry the fishes and eat it instead of throwing it back in the river .:D

pankaj

murthymsr

It is always a privelege to learn under the masters. Q&A session, which can later be compiled into FAQ and posted will also serve as a refresher course in the later period. also, those who have joined late, shall be benefitted by such compilation.

while on the subject, a lot of knowledge is already available at the forum. can we not do some compilation exercise and make an authentic reference manual?

MurthyMSR

oilman5

yes, 2/3 senior members can edit and publish in ebook form, great!!!!
regarding teaching it must be in big city, class to be taken by TRADERJI himself, must be on charge basis,
oilman5

Hi all,

Well I think many of us already have a fair deal of knowledge about different indicators.

Even if we do get an opporunity to learn TA with traderji it should be on how to put the knowledge to use. I mean how to have a set up, entry and exit stratergy. And what would be a icing on the cake is real time trading experience and se ehow they actually go through their entire process. That woudl require spending some days on it during and after trade.

But that again depends upon the time on hand of our experienced members and traderji himself.

Regards

Rahul

rahulg77 said:
Hi all,

Well I think many of us already have a fair deal of knowledge about different indicators.

Even if we do get an opporunity to learn TA with traderji it should be on how to put the knowledge to use. I mean how to have a set up, entry and exit stratergy. And what would be a icing on the cake is real time trading experience and se ehow they actually go through their entire process. That woudl require spending some days on it during and after trade.

But that again depends upon the time on hand of our experienced members and traderji himself.

Regards

Rahul
I agree fully with RAHUL.....I want TRADERJI to play the role of indian KEN WOOD of Woodiescciclub fame.....He appears in chatroom on MONDAY. WEDNESDAY,FRIDAY during market hours(7PM IST) ,trades in presence of all viewers explains reasons for entering and exiting a trade,and answers queries of viewers......I think it is very bold way of saying "COME IN MY TRADING ROOM".....slogan on his website says"traders helping traders".......TRADERJI,ball is now in your court......

bharatk8 said:
I agree fully with RAHUL.....I want TRADERJI to play the role of indian KEN WOOD of Woodiescciclub fame.....He appears in chatroom on MONDAY. WEDNESDAY,FRIDAY during market hours(7PM IST) ,trades in presence of all viewers explains reasons for entering and exiting a trade,and answers queries of viewers......I think it is very bold way of saying "COME IN MY TRADING ROOM".....slogan on his website says"traders helping traders".......TRADERJI,ball is now in your court......
Hi Bharat!

I tried going to the chat room but it fails to work. So far I have been made to download 3 .exe files but still nothing appears to work.

Can you please tell us about how to enter his chat room?

Best Regards,
--Ashish

Status
Not open for further replies.