Worthy videos of Dr.N.Gopalkrishnan

VJAY

For me these videos helped to myself in life and as a trader...hope it will helps you too in many ways......:)

VJAY

some details about Dr.N.gopalkrishnan....
Dr. N Gopalakrishnan is a scientist and Hon. Director of Indian Institute of Scientific Heritage, having M.Sc. (Pharm. Chem); M.Sc. (Appl. Chem); M.A., (Soc.); Ph.D. (Biochem); D.Litt. (Science in Sanskrit).

He has 28 years of research experience, 50 scientific research papers in national and international scientific journals, 7 patents, 6 awards for scientific research, 9 science popularization awards from India and abroad, two fellowships, 60 books, (MP3) 200CDs, 50 VCDs, more than 6000 lectures and has 200 hrs of speeches in Television media in India and abroad, to his credit. He has visited US, Canada, UK, middle east countries many times and delivered a series of lectures in Indian and foreign universities. He was a fellow of University of Alberta, Canada.

He delivers lectures to the executives, managers and professors for many companies, universities, training institutes and professional colleges. He is the founder Director of Indian Institute of Scientific Heritage, Thiruvananthapuram, India (695 018) and devoting full time for establishing the National Heritage Center for learning and teaching the Indian Scientific heritage. He is the only scientist who has been awarded D.Litt for his research and studies in Sanskrit. He serves as a spiritual teacher from Kerala, India. He, along with a few others founded Indian Institute of Scientific Heritage in 1999.

VJAY

ENJOYING & EXPERIENCING LIFE

http://youtu.be/8PbLimFqfMg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8PbLimFqfMg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

mastermind007

Life saving info bro! Thanks once again!
I used to eat chicken a lot and occasional meat 3 years before, it completely screwed my health. For past 3 years I completely stopped non-veg except for fish.
I have heard that many meat shops sell rat meat, squirrel meat etc ... in places where chicken meat is harder to procure.