World cup 2019

Riskyman

Its cricket rules. Runs are runs if mis field. Stokes said sorry in presentation and NZ captain is ok with this. Ab byes ke run milate hai to miss field ke kyon nahi?
Thats the luck part we are talking about man. Destiny has super duper plans. We do what we have to. Destiny does what it has to. Period!

checkmate7

Its cricket rules. Runs are runs if mis field. Stokes said sorry in presentation and NZ captain is ok with this. Ab byes ke run milate hai to miss field ke kyon nahi?
Didn't ball hit Strokes bat while diving and deflected..or I may have seen incorrectly since was changing channel..mis field run is there but not due to above...if rule is for intention or without intention then there will always be debate

Riskyman

Didn't ball hit Strokes bat while diving and deflected..or I may have seen incorrectly since was changing channel..mis field run is there but not due to above...if rule is for intention or without intention then there will always be debate
Yes it hit his bat. But thats legal. How many times do we see this?
Also, you see NZ scored 15 runs in the super over. Thats a tie by any logic. But rules are different.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
It did hit the bat, but he was lying down and not looking. If it was normal match, batsman might refuse extra runs. However as its final and winning depended on these extra runs I doubt any batsman would have refused.

Its pure bad luck for NZ

checkmate7

Kohli is a great guy. Good captain too. One match, one series shouldnt change anything.
He's the great batsman/fielder/sports person but his luck I doubt ..Hope I am wrong and next time India wins champions trophy and world cup and t20...Btw in which country next world cup is there?

Riskyman

He's the great batsman/fielder/sports person but his luck I doubt ..Hope I am wrong and next time India wins champions trophy and world cup and t20...Btw in which country next world cup is there?
We have a new format for the next world. Btw, Next world cup will be held entirely in India. The qualifying matches will start as early as 2020 in the form of league/super league etc etc. They will be playing a lot more matches. India being the host automatically qualifies for the world cup.

checkmate7

Fir to ek cup ka jugaad ho jaayega :)