Workshop with LIVE TRADES

With due respects Mr.Nandy, wouldn't it be easier to post your broking account details for a period of 1 year, so that people can get an objective view of what to expect, instead of subjective answers?
A trading method cannot be said to work or not work in a single day's trade. So instead of speculating on what the outcome will be, the brokerage statement will give a fair clue as what the prospects can expect.
on same count is it not proper to provide details of broking account when a person is seeking trading account of a prospect?simillarly is there anything wrong if some one asks for trading ledger entry to back charts claiming ones fantastic trading ability?

bapu4

HI Nazinrushda,
I have attended their free seminar,following is my opinion,
!.They don't appear confident about their teachings,they say the student can keep visiting them for many years till he becomes confident.
2 They are very costly.Rs. 1 lac fees.I told them I will pay after earning from your teachings...They don't agree to this proposal !
3.They humiliate you during the seminar(kind of black mail-that you can never earn money from market without their training),so that you join their course.
4.No student from their course comes forward and says he has earned a good amount of money after training from them.
You can visit invest-mint on face book and see the proclaimed hero the trader
high attitude with an expression on the face that he knows all the secrets of the stock market and will not reveal it to any body.
In nu Shell its not worth,its all American style (Yankees-Shy-Fy) an d cost seems unreasonable since converted from US dollars.:)
wait for few months there will be so many good people who will be coming to this market to teach TA and live trading at reasonable rates.
Vivek