Workmen's Long only trading in Equities

suri112000

Why the stock markets only for the full time traders?:D

The people who are on jobs donot find time to watch the markets or trade as frequently as full time traders.

I welcome all those who are on jobs and still want to benefit from direct equity investments.

I present below one chart with entry and target with some indicators. Guess what could be the strategy behind it.

marimuthu13

The people who are on jobs donot find time to watch the markets or trade as frequently as full time traders.

I welcome all those who are on jobs and still want to benefit from direct equity investments.

I present below one chart with entry and target with some indicators. Guess what could be the strategy behind it.

i got it..but let me wait for others also to try..

vsaran

Going long when MACD turns positive,but I don't know reason for exit.

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
Going long when MACD turns positive,but I don't know reason for exit.
My Understanding on Exit,
There was supply in Jan which cause Big drop in Feb
After that whole rally till Aug is only covering this Jan decline leg.
This may be one of reason Target was set around this supply zone

suri112000

Hi guys,

I am back with a link.

http://craytheon.com/sign_up.php

Donot subscribe to the paying modules. Just sign up for free module. After all we are here to earn money but not pay money. Arenot we?

Every week end refer this link Vs Nifty levels. Who knows one day you will hit a gold mine.

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...ding-nontrending-volatile-12.html#post1169892

We are here to stay for atleast 7 years ahead. People who donot want to wait for long time can switch over to better threads.

For rest of all who want to stick to the time period, here are the things what we are going to do.

1. We will not risk more than 5% of our corpus on one investment.
2. We will average a trade contrary to common belief. (Cannot believe it?):D

Keep a watch on "Sintex Industries". It is quoting around Rs.73
We will enter the scrip three times. Your 5% corpus should be divided into 3 equal parts. Deploy each part when it is ripe. Till then wait and watch.

suri112000

How much capital one should have to trade successfully?

I have seen people trading with a capital of as low as Rs.5000. Will such capital produce the return worth our effort and time?

Let us study it in detail.

A PSU bank clerk is earning a monthly salary of Rs.20000 at the initial stages. That is he is making Rs.240000 per annum. Let us reverse calculate.

To earn Rs.240000 as return from bank FDs, we should have a capital of Rs.30 lakhs. Most of the MFs are returning a return of 12% per annum. By going with that return, we need a capital of Rs.20 lakhs. Remember, MFs are managed by experts. If we are confident of earning 25% return (almost double of MFs, four times of bank FDs), we need a capital of Rs.10 lakhs.

With a capital of Rs.1 lakh,

bank FD earns Rs.8000 yearly
MFs earns Rs.12000 yearly

Decide how much you want to earn?

suri112000

One more stock under watch list.

Rain Industries. Presently quoting at around Rs.39
Wait and watch approach as of now.

Remember the rules of investing. I repeat never invest more than 5% of your corpus in one investment. Split it into 3 equal parts.

suri112000

Snippet

During early 90s, probably during Harshad Mehta's time.

On a day, I saw Cipla was quoting around Rs.4000. The very next day it was quoted around Rs.6000. I thought it was mad to make such a move in one day and the people who bought CIPLA at Rs.6000 will defintely go bankrupt. After 3 days, I was astonished to see that it was quoted at Rs.36000. It declared a bonus issue of 5 shares for each share held.

Mad...Mad....Mad....:D:D:D

suri112000

First post question is answered here.

Entry is based on MACD crossover on Weekly TF preferably on above black candle.

Target is calculated as 50% of previous month's ATR value.

Congrats to all those who guessed it right.