Work at Zerodha!!!

Zerodha

We are looking at bright young minds to join our Team in revolutionizing the way India Trades. Be it our highly incentivized Online Sales team or very knowledgable support team. The challenge is to make Zerodha the number 1 stock/commodity brokerage firm in India.

Support roles are presently Bangalore based and our online sales team can be from various cities in India.

If you have the aptitude and desire, we will teach you the skills. Send us your resume to [email protected].

Do share it with your friends or family who you think might fit into a similar role.

Rock n Roll !!!!

This is a good initiative Zerodha.

I would recommend you utilize all your resources to provide a decent charting package and good feed for trading. This is all a trader requires. Your sales will automatically improve, you don't need a sales/support team to make your company no 1. Unfortunately none of the indian brokers are smart enough to understand or implement this. Although share khan is doing better in the charting department , but very bad in brokerage.

You already have the best brokerage, all you need a better charting package and decent feed to it. You will be no 1 in no time. you can put your competitors out of business.

This is just a suggestion, I m no better to tell you how to run a brokerage business. Just sharing my point of view as a trader.

:)

i agree with trader dude. three requirements fastest platform i think which u r having, cheapest brokerage, you are near to cheapest what is missng is best charting in this field u r doing nothing and way behind others atleast provide basic charting with now. and on brokerage front u sud start few more scheme like rksv freedm plan along with ur present plans leave it to customers to choose bcose rksv freedom is already there it is not something that if u wont offer traders cant get it.

I would recommend you utilize all your resources to provide a decent charting package and good feed for trading. This is all a trader requires. Your sales will automatically improve, you don't need a sales/support team to make your company no 1. Unfortunately none of the indian brokers are smart enough to understand or implement this. Although share khan is doing better in the charting department , but very bad in brokerage.

You already have the best brokerage, all you need a better charting package and decent feed to it. You will be no 1 in no time. you can put your competitors out of business.

This is just a suggestion, I m no better to tell you how to run a brokerage business. Just sharing my point of view as a trader.

agreed ! .......

fxgood

Charting for end users free or some paid version is possible? if paid what will be the costing to clients each month for it , I found a solution that cost as low as 700 rs per month per user for broker members

Sunny1

Please understand this you are talking about active traders...

what about new entrance...

You get call and he asks how to put order...??
or something else ?

All entrance have tough time understanding many things..
So zerodha is preparing for that.

It does not mean that they are not preparing for charting.

They dont require these resource for charting but something else.

sales and support team resources cannot be utilized for charting at all..:lol:

we have wait and watch ....to see how things turn around in charting services.

columbus

Hi TraderDude,

As far as Charting goes nobody can beat SHAREKHAN in free trading software.
NESTPLUS is good.The charting available with ZERODHA as on today ,is
better than what was when ZERODHA was incorporated.The problem with
them now is THEY ARE GIVING MORE THAN WHAT WE CAN CHEW.

Vmaster369

really ? zerodha walla has 24000 crores and still they charge us R.s 20 per trade lol amazing
Anually on avg 1 person gives 1 lakhs of brokerage then say
Best case scinero 12 lakhs customer gives = 120,000,000,000
true case scinero 6 lakhs customer active making 1 lakhs a year in brokerage 60,000,000,000
o_O

1lakhs as when i was with zerodha my brokearge in year was that .

forget shares lets open a brokerage firm o_O lol

wait so zerodha has greater wealth then Junjunwalla lmao that be LOL of year

Let me ask have all those 12lakhs have heard word called Finvasia ?

Last edited: