Wolfe Waves

stockstopp

I have been trying to understand this chart since past few days and by now must have spent over 1/2 hour on this. Totally confused. Kindly spare some explanation!!

Ma'am what adjustments do I have to do times on your chart to get IST? I am unable to find the candles you've identified

HAVELLS

stockstopp

I have been trying to understand this chart since past few days and by now must have spent over 1/2 hour on this. Totally confused. Kindly spare some explanation!!
This is was very fast post and wanted to benefit readers.
When RBI announced policy this formation happned, Since RBI did not reduce rates, they r on track as per me(good for Macro eco system).
So When everyone was upset with RBI decisions, +ww formation gave us buy at lowest levels.

confusion clearance: Just consider red lines, it is +ww target 5825(hit)

a1b1trader

Hi

Just curious

Were you people ready for the disaster.
Or prepared to turn this disaster into profit.

Just share.

BTW I closed my position in DRREDDY, today with some extra profit, though my main target was still to come, but did not have courage to continue.
Could not get u...could u explain..eagerly waiting..
What I mean to ask is

Did you know on 19th EOD that market will open/move downwards on 20th as on 19th EOD market was in uptrend.
Have you taken positions accordingly etc etc.

OR

How were your trades on 20.6.13
Did you make money yesterday, because of this 166 points fall.

DPKAUR

Ma'am what adjustments do I have to do times on your chart to get IST? I am unable to find the candles you've identified
MM,
as i am a positional trader i dont need intraday data for trading. EOD is more than enough for me. I am using ICMT4 for just watching intraday moves or watching US Markets. I have no idea about the time settings in it, i think it is taking time according to US time zone. No idea at all. But one thing is sure that the data coming is tick by tick. Its not lagging.
The chart which u are referring was of 1minute chart. So, it will be very difficult now to find the candles. :)