Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Hello wisdom capital

I seek to know what sort of bracket order features do you provide. I am comparing your services against sharekhan.

As of today, Sharekhan provides facility to place two types of bracket orders.

Scenario One)
If I do not already own the stock, I can place
Entry limit/Entry trigger price + SL limit/trigger price + Target limit price (All three are accepted in one order window and are correctly managed)
SL and target are active after entry is executed. Only one of two amongst SL or target will be executed.

Scenario Two)
If I do already own the stock, I can place
SL limit/trigger price + Target limit price (Both are accepted in one order window and are correctly managed)

Do you provide equivalent facility?

Hello wisdom capital

I seek to know what sort of bracket order features do you provide. I am comparing your services against sharekhan.

As of today, Sharekhan provides facility to place two types of bracket orders.

Scenario One)
If I do not already own the stock, I can place
Entry limit/Entry trigger price + SL limit/trigger price + Target limit price (All three are accepted in one order window and are correctly managed)
SL and target are active after entry is executed. Only one of two amongst SL or target will be executed.

Scenario Two)
If I do already own the stock, I can place
SL limit/trigger price + Target limit price (Both are accepted in one order window and are correctly managed)

Do you provide equivalent facility?
Yes we do have BO.

Regards

Excellent promotional offers are available at Wisdom Capital, for new accounts.

* Rs 5/executed Order or

* 555/ Month All segments. (APIs automated trading and advance tools like BO/CO etc are not included in Fixed brokerage plan).

* 75% Referral income to all Authorised APs. (Existing/new clients).

* Wisdom API/Third Party softwares like Tradetron/FOX Trader etc free at Wisdom Capital (In lieu of Brokerage reversal).

Upcoming state of the art 'Wisdom NEO' mobile and Web trading platform is coming soon.

Some of the advance features at Wisdom NEO are as follows.

Option chain.
Price ladder
Option strategies
Price lay off charts
Profitability range of a trade.
Margin calculator and many more.

Previously you were charging on segment basis, perhaps 100 per segment per month.
Of late you have started charging on the basis of executed order.
I want to know whether you are still charging on segment basis also or no charges for any segment (CM, NFO, CDS, MCX) only on executed order basis.

Thanks

We have only one plan I.e. Rs 9/executed order.

However at present promotional offers are on offer for new accounts I.e. 555/month or Rs 5/executed order.

Thanks and Regards

Previously you were charging on segment basis, perhaps 100 per segment per month.
Of late you have started charging on the basis of executed order.
I want to know whether you are still charging on segment basis also or no charges for any segment (CM, NFO, CDS, MCX) only on executed order basis.

Thanks
Please reply this query, as well. Thanks

Hey Wisdom Capital,

I have just downloaded your new Wisdom Neo app and I can say it's really user friendly app. Please tell me one thing may I able to login in both App and Web platforms? Please confirm me this things.

Hello Traders,

As promised some extraordinary offerings from Wisdom Capital for our esteemed clients and partners.

1. Earn Bank interest rate of your margin money.

2. Free API based trading Platform.

3. Incentive of upto 2000/ crore equivalent to Transaction charges.

4. 1% equivalent to the bank interest rate of commutative AUM of client base, for our associates. This is in addition to the brokerage commissions.

5. Initially we will be offering interest of your 50% margin money lying with us, for the clients, holding a corpus of 5lk and above.

6. For Algo Trading we will be offering Algo Baba software free of cost, unconditionally, to our clients.

7. We hope now investors can move to Wisdom Capital, instead of Banks.

8. Terms & conditions apply.

Warm Regards