Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

lemondew

Can you state in advance on which days you dont give margin on cash?

For budget day the margin was 1x for all stocks. How about other days like
1. election results day
2. Us election results day

For all these days margin becomes 1x?

Some other trader who has used wisdom can also answer

Good Afternoon ji,

please give clear idea, when i visit your web page, on margin calculator page for PRO PLAN, FOR EXAMPLE = axis bank (actually i found that,it is with many f&o scripts) we can calculate for 100000 cash in account, it comes
MIS MAGIN REQUIRED/LOT = 24917 NUMBER OF LOTS = 4, USING BO/CO MARGIN REQUIRED/LOT = 33392, NUMBER OF LOTS = 2.... AS I READ IN DETAILS REGARDING PRO PLAN I COMES TO KNOW THAT, FUTURS EXPOSURE UPTO 6 TIMES, AND EXPOSURE FOR BO/CO ORDER IT IS UPTO 20x . SO PLEASE CLARIFY , AS I AM INTERESTED IN OPENING ACCOUNT. I ALREADY CONTACT YOU ON THE NUMBER GIVEN ON WEBSITE, BUT I NOT GOT ANY CLEAR ANSWER,

AS IT IS MENTIONED BO/CO ORDER HAVE EXPOSURE UPTO 20 TIMES, SO IN CASE OF EXPOSURE IT SHOULD BE ATLEAST SOMEWHAT MORE THAN MIS, AND THIS I THINK CASE OF MANY SCRIPTS,BUT HERE ACTUALLY CO/BO MARGIN IS MORE THAN MIS ORDER. SO PLEASE CLEAR IN MY QUESTION.
SO I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS, I HAVE INTEREST IN OPENING ACCOUNT.
Waiting eagerly for your reply

other trader who has used wisdom can also answer like how much exposure getting while using MIS order under PRO PLAN, please reply as want to open account, thanks in advance.
Good Afternoon ji,

please give clear idea, when i visit your web page, on margin calculator page for PRO PLAN, FOR EXAMPLE = axis bank (actually i found that,it is with many f&o scripts) we can calculate for 100000 cash in account, it comes
MIS MAGIN REQUIRED/LOT = 24917 NUMBER OF LOTS = 4, USING BO/CO MARGIN REQUIRED/LOT = 33392, NUMBER OF LOTS = 2.... AS I READ IN DETAILS REGARDING PRO PLAN I COMES TO KNOW THAT, FUTURS EXPOSURE UPTO 6 TIMES, AND EXPOSURE FOR BO/CO ORDER IT IS UPTO 20x . SO PLEASE CLARIFY , AS I AM INTERESTED IN OPENING ACCOUNT. I ALREADY CONTACT YOU ON THE NUMBER GIVEN ON WEBSITE, BUT I NOT GOT ANY CLEAR ANSWER,

AS IT IS MENTIONED BO/CO ORDER HAVE EXPOSURE UPTO 20 TIMES, SO IN CASE OF EXPOSURE IT SHOULD BE ATLEAST SOMEWHAT MORE THAN MIS, AND THIS I THINK CASE OF MANY SCRIPTS,BUT HERE ACTUALLY CO/BO MARGIN IS MORE THAN MIS ORDER. SO PLEASE CLEAR IN MY QUESTION.
SO I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS, I HAVE INTEREST IN OPENING ACCOUNT.
Waiting eagerly for your reply

TracerBullet

Look at their website, they have listed margin for each stock. Pretty good margin with many upto 60x. Although need to see what they can provide from april when rule changes.

Also beware there is a fine point to the brokerage - they have a funny definition of penny stock = price less than 100 and for all such stocks they will charge as if the price was 100. So if stock is 50, brokerage is doubled. If stock price is 25 then brokerage is 4 times normal. Irritating ..

Look at their website, they have listed margin for each stock. Pretty good margin with many upto 60x. Although need to see what they can provide from april when rule changes.

Also beware there is a fine point to the brokerage - they have a funny definition of penny stock = price less than 100 and for all such stocks they will charge as if the price was 100. So if stock is 50, brokerage is doubled. If stock price is 25 then brokerage is 4 times normal. Irritating ..
thanks a lot sir for your reply, you have given a good guidance . Sir i contacted their customer care, but they unable to give explaination on 20x margin on co/bo, then also even more amount require for buying same script than that of using mis order. you may refer margin calculator on their website. why is this ??????????? i a \m unable to understant.

TracerBullet

I dont use co/bo, so dont know. Risk is certainly not more, they should probably give same margin ( as margin is already high). Maybe send a mail to their ceo for this if customer care answer is not satisfactory.

I have some questions.
1. Do you insist that a client gives you POA (basically give you control over his account?)
2. What kind of algo plantform/software you provide ? do u provide blitz from symphonytech? if yes how much they charge?
3. are there any prebuilt strategies with that blitz software ? if yes how many ..if not how much they charge per per strategy?
4. what is the margin you provide for positional and intraday option selling?
5. What do you accept as collateral for margin? do u accept shares/MF and fixed deposit all?