Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

I have a demat account in wisdom capital and having bulk holding in this account. I just want to know one thing if i required DP to margin in any particular day then how can it will be possible.

I have a demat account in wisdom capital and having bulk holding in this account. I just want to know one thing if i required DP to margin in any particular day then how can it will be possible.
It was a bit difficult to understand your question but we ll try our best to address it. Do let us know if we have understood you well. Yes, surely. You can avail collateral margin against your holdings. In order to take that position, you need only 50% of the required funds and the rest (50%) of that value should be invested through us in demat form. It may also be in the form of FDs with us. Hope this helps. Lets us know if you need more clarifications.

I want to know about option selling leverage as i already checked the website but still i have some queries regarding the same. So can anybody call me from your site or i need to call you please provide me your number asap. Thanks
Thanks for writing in. We are here to help and be happy to talk to you. Please call us on 1800 123 9343.

I want to ask people who are using wisdom capital does they put any type of limit on option selling... like not allowing more than 10 lots on expiry day as I am facing this with astha... earlier they were doing this on expiry day now they started on weekdays also and that too without any prior notice... please share your experience with wisdom on this