Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

Hi Reddyboy:
Leverages we provide for the MCX commodity segment are totally dependent upon the plan you opt for. We have 3 plans: Freedom, Pro, and Ultimate. You may check the plan comparison at the following link to help you better understand the leverages on offer:
https://wisdomcapital.in/brokerage-plan/
Account opening for commodities requires usual documentation; do have a look at this link. https://wisdomcapital.in/faq-opening-accounts/

For further queries, please contact us at our toll free number 1800-123-9343 or write to us at [email protected]
Hope this helps.

Wisdom Capital

I want to know about option selling leverage as i already checked the website but still i have some queries regarding the same. So can anybody call me from your site or i need to call you please provide me your number asap. Thanks

Hi Amitjee:
Option selling leverage will depend upon the plan you have chosen. We are here to help you with the best of our services. Do contact us on our toll free number @ 1800-123-9343 or you may provide us with your contact number, we will be happy to call and resolve all of your queries.

Wisdom Capital

@Wisdom Capital
How it will effect the traders ,if he/she switches from one plan to another , i want to know the hidden costs involve in it .

Thank you for your comment. Firstly, we are totally taken in by your comment about hidden costs. Most brokers will come up with the fine print at some point in time. You can be rest assured that at Wisdom Capital we try to keep things transparent as much as possible; So, you will see no hidden costs from us.

Now, about switching the plan. Yes, since your leverage options will change depending upon the plan you choose, you trading strategies may change. In other words, if you switch a plan, your risk appetite may change and you may play the markets in a different fashion that you were doing with a particular plan. Hope this help. Please keep coming up with questions. We are happy to take them on all the time.

Thank you for your comment. Firstly, we are totally taken in by your comment about hidden costs. Most brokers will come up with the fine print at some point in time. You can be rest assured that at Wisdom Capital we try to keep things transparent as much as possible; So, you will see no hidden costs from us.

Now, about switching the plan. Yes, since your leverage options will change depending upon the plan you choose, you trading strategies may change. In other words, if you switch a plan, your risk appetite may change and you may play the markets in a different fashion that you were doing with a particular plan. Hope this help. Please keep coming up with questions. We are happy to take them on all the time.
thanku wisdom capital for the reply.

Wisdom Capital

I just downloaded your Wisdom Pro mobile app and no doubt it is one of the best app in broking sector. My friends also interested to open an account with you guys so can you please guide me with this procedure.
Ofcourse, we can help your friend with opening an account with us. Please logon to https://wisdomcapital.in/ and simply enter your details. Our team will take are of the rest. Also, please go through the FAQs for opening an account at https://wisdomcapital.in/faq-opening-accounts/

If your friend is still not sure, have him call us at 1800 123 9343 and we'll guide you over phone about the process. Many thanks for writing in. Referral benefits can be availed your friend: see refer and earn page on out website. Thanks.

hello
please give me some information regarding exposure in future in intraday and delivery,
without bracket order and cover order, means please give in details exposure in futures intra day trading in MIS order type. And also please give exposure details in bracket order and cover order.

also please give details regarding all charges, including turnover charges, and if any other non government charges,
as i looking for a good broker please give complete reply with details as i am looking for good broker..

thanks a lot.