Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

lemondew

wisdom,

For trading in pro plan in mis cash category brokerage is 0.005%. Is it capped at 20 / trade (like zerodha/rksv) or can go higher. For eg if I buy stock worth 5 lac in MIS Would you be charging rs 25 brokerage ?

wd1.jpg

Wisdom Capital

Invest In Muhurat Trading With “Wisdom Pro”

Dear traders,

With the heartiest pleasure, we wish to inform you that the much-awaited launch of “Wisdom Pro”, Wisdom Capital’s flagship mobile trading application (app) and HTML5 based web trading platform “Wisdom Trade” are a reality and are available for its users from today onwards. Months of hard works, late hours, inputs from the trading community, and business insight have gone into the making of Wisdom Pro.

Why did we do it? The short answer is passion. Passion to commit ourselves to our clients and blur the boundaries created by the digital divide. We expect that our state of the art application, Wisdom Pro, will penetrate new boundaries and reach out to the modern tech-savvy traders and investors. Our effort has been to provide a smooth customer-centric service to the investors/traders. This is how we would like to share our jubilation for Diwali this year.

Our secret: We thinned out mistakes so that our traders won’t be troubled by them and enjoy the benefits of our labor. For more information, please visit our site (www.wisdomcapital.in), our social media pages (https://bit.ly/2IW2soD and https://bit.ly/2IW2soD). To download the app, please visit:

WISDOM PRO

For web-based platform, “Wisdom Trade”, please click here: https://pro.wisdomcapital.in/login

Key features of Wisdom Pro:

• User-friendly interface and intuitive desktop interactivity
  • World’s least space-consuming mobile trading app: just 3.3MB on installation
  • Designed based on valuable inputs from the trader's community
  • Scalable application with advanced number indicators
  • Customization of automated buy/sell formulas and Intensive watch list
  • Bracket order, trailing stop loss, and cover order available
  • Diverse charting options allow for a better technical analysis
  • State of the art technology: a technological leap over our peers
  • Customization of automated buy/sell formulas and multi-MarketWatch views
  • Trading from charts introduced for the first time in India

We will be coming up with FB social media sessions to explain the details of our latest offering the details of which will be published soon. In due course, we'll talk more about how the application will change the life for new traders and existing clients. Keep watching our social media links for more information. Feel free to ask any questions.

With warm regards,

Deb Mukherjee

Founder and CEO,

Wisdom Capital

Hey team,

I am an existing client with you and i just downloaded your new wisdom pro mobile app. In my opinion this is one of the best mobile app. I have some more feature related queries so please reply me.

sahil79

After I sent soft copy of all required documents to Wisdom for opening an account online, they are now asking to create a declaration video showing AADHAR, PAN and I wish to open an account with ASHLAR WISDOM, please confirm someone if it's really required

yeah, its a part of incamera verification
I also did the same, when I opened a trading account with them, long time back

Wisdom Capital

Hey team,

I am an existing client with you and i just downloaded your new wisdom pro mobile app. In my opinion this is one of the best mobile app. I have some more feature related queries so please reply me.

Many thanks for the comment. This is exactly what we sought out to achieve. Glad that we could be of use to your trading requirements. We will be even more humbled if you could kindly share your views about the Wisdom Pro app with your friends. Ask as many questions as you can on this forum from us or call our toll free number: 1800 123 9343

Wisdom Capital

I am novice trader in market and also a new client with Wisdom Capital. I want to learn about technical analysis so what i want to do.
Great to see the new aspiring breed of traders in the industry. We are totally behind you on the learning curve wrt technical analysis. A good starting point would be to visit our social media links where we have posted a lot of informational videos and links for educating novice traders. All the more, feel free to ask any questions.