Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

Did you provide Data Feeds?
For Ninja trader Backfill possible

Hello Sir,

We have the advanced charting software Fox Trader available for trading.
The data feed is available with the software.
Also, if you wish to take Data Feed from any other source, the charges can be reimbursed from the brokerage generated, in that month.

Regards
Wisdom Capital

Wisdom Capital

Hello Investors/Traders,

We are pleased to inform you that now Demat Maintenance Charges is free for the first year.
The clients can opt for annual maintenance charge or one time charge for lifetime free, after the aforesaid period.

Although, the plan of AMC free for first year, will be applicable only to PRO and ULTIMATE Plan clients.

Thanks,
Team Wisdom Capital
Happy Trading

Wisdom Capital

State-of-the-art innovative Wisdom Capital is a new age mobile trading platform with features to make trading absolutely easy and robust. Its highly customizable features including two step authentication, easy to buy & sell, easy to make watch list of stocks, easy to add & withdraw funds, livestock updates & chart, market analysis to make trading at the Indian stock exchanges highly profit

I am regular user of zerodha and recently i decided to open an account you wisdom capital, as i saw on your website that you provide 60 times intraday leverage in cash segment. So could you please arrange a call back from your team.

@WisdomCapital
since I have shifted to version 3.16 of NestTrader (as older version stopped working), its a pain to get a working market watch after login.
It takes full 14-15 mins, to get a streaming quotes (n comparison of 4/5 mins of older version) and its a daily routine.

BTW, I am on an Airtel internet connection

@WisdomCapital
since I have shifted to version 3.16 of NestTrader (as older version stopped working), its a pain to get a working market watch after login.
It takes full 14-15 mins, to get a streaming quotes (n comparison of 4/5 mins of older version) and its a daily routine.

BTW, I am on an Airtel internet connection
This puts paid to my vague intent of opening an account with them.

This puts paid to my vague intent of opening an account with them.
no bro
they are good in service and customer care, though one hardly needs their CC service as one hardly faces an issue.

btw, I dont know, whether only I am facing this issue of login or others are also facing it.

Wisdom Capital

I am regular user of zerodha and recently i decided to open an account you wisdom capital, as i saw on your website that you provide 60 times intraday leverage in cash segment. So could you please arrange a call back from your team.
Hi Mr
Lal Mohan

We truly appreciate you, and we're grateful for the trust you've placed in us. we will provide you best services in all segment of market. Our customer care executive will get in touch with you very soon.
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Last edited: