Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

marimuthu13

60 times in MIS, and for BO ??

What about the margin for futures ? Is it as advertised or as mentioned by the dissatisfied member ?

What about the costs ? and the payouts ?
Everything they mentioned in their website Plz.refer plan comparison link...

Payout not systmatic ..u have to send email and then call to follow up.

Everything they mentioned in their website Plz.refer plan comparison link...

Payout not systmatic ..u have to send email and then call to follow up.
no,
my experience, its 4.5 out of 5
just a call before 2 pm (or better by 1.30 pm) and by evening you have money in your bank account.
last month I had multiple payouts, and all were received by evening

CougarTrader

@Wisdom Capital In the Pro Plan, Rs.9/Trade is really per TRADE, right? So, if I place a single order of 2-3 lots of futures, then it would be charged only Rs.9, right?
Let's say you have placed a Limit Buy Order of 2 Lots @ Rs.100. If your order gets filled in one go, i.e. in one trade then you will be charged Rs.9, otherwise, if you order got filled in two trades i.e. 1 Lot in each trade, then you will be charged Rs.18 (Rs.9 per trade X 2 No. of trades). Yeah! its expensive than Rs.20 or Rs.15 per Order.

Is this same in all brokers?

Traded in wisdom Capital for crude mini.. For each lot brokerage is levied per lot.. Whereas orders didn't execute as such.. For eg if buy 6lot mini per lot brokerage is levied 6xbrojerage per txn though it was made as one bracket order and when executed either as 1txn or max 2 txn in nest terminal or exchange txn id..even in bank nifty same is done

Is this fair?

Is this way all brokers levy?

Last edited:
Let's say you have placed a Limit Buy Order of 2 Lots @ Rs.100. If your order gets filled in one go, i.e. in one trade then you will be charged Rs.9, otherwise, if you order got filled in two trades i.e. 1 Lot in each trade, then you will be charged Rs.18 (Rs.9 per trade X 2 No. of trades). Yeah! its expensive than Rs.20 or Rs.15 per Order.
It doesn't seem so for me in case of Commodity or in bank nifty or any other with wisdom Capital... In trade they levied per lot though trade was executed as single txn as made thru singe bracket order in nest and exchange

Last edited: