Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Guys I just opened an account with Wisdom Capital. I started getting technical calls to buy or sell. Today morning I got a call to buy Amarajabattery and now in the afternoon I got a call to book 50% profit in it, earlier I used to trade with Zerodha and Upstox and as much as I know no discount broker provide any technical calls. So is wisdom capital any different. I am attaching a photo of the same

The following is image of NEST trader when I got the technical call
IMG_20190401_134246_19.jpg

But I never received any of such calls from them, since I opened an account with them, a few months back

Bracket order and trailing stop loss non avail is big minus.. In cover Orders can't change stop Loss beyond buy price so lose out on profits as can trail only to cost

McNish

Hello, Is alpha trading systems enabled yet at Wisdom Capital?
Do u have integration of api's like Zerodha and UpStocks?

Last edited:

Wisdom Capital

what happen to new software?

what happen to trailing stop ?

what abt to bracket orders?

even march ended but no update
Dear sir,

We are happy to inform you that, Bracket Orders with Trailing Stoploss, have been already started and it is being offered to Ultimate clients only. From 04th April We will be offering this feature to other clients as well, but margin will be as per the brokerage plans.

Bank Nifty BO margin is 3460/- Appx.
Nifty margin is 4910/- appx

Other Scrip Flat 10X margin is being offered.

But above feature will be available in NEST EXE & HTML presently. So far mobile app is concerned, our advance Wisdom Pro has been developed and tested successfully and is under process for getting approval for exchange audit.

Hopefully by this month end ''Wisdom Pro" will be available in open market.

For Further information on BO you can call Mr Prasad @ 8130799722