Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Blackhole

What is this multiple lot higher brokerage issue cited here?
say u short 100 lots with zero,samco,uptox,fyers brokerage would be 20/- for sas 9/- finvasia 0

but with wc if opted for leverage 700 brokerage----7/- per lot...that's the minimum....I was told some are paying 10 or 15 as for the same with same broker??? only broker can clarify further...

@ wisdom capital

it is old saying in market that broker that provides brokerage using clients money to do so, plus prop trading against the clients...how safe is our money.....say I put in 5 lk and traded worth 50lk but with mis my margin req could be just 50 thousand (assume) my remaining 4.5 lk can be used to cover others.….in case one of the clients with highest position goes bad or bankrupt in that case u might settle using others money with exchange but how we will be covered or how safe is our money?

hope this can be asked and answered on public platform

I sent queries to Care and it support email id no replies at all.. Called for tech support was told will be called in 15mins..nnone reverted for 2days.

Full ring goes none pick.

Now aft reading a reviewer comment I thing 7rs new Yr offer won't be there as promised though activated leverage wud have been lowered. i shd stick with old broker. I though opened acc couldnt trade bcas of tech issues and no replies.
Kindly call again on their toll free number 18001239343 they will help you.

@Wisdom Capital whether NEST APIs can be enabled if i request ?
if i decide to use wisdom as my primary account , i want to manage placing orders through my app ..
like if i want todo short strangle , i dont want to place any market orders .. i will place two limit orders and through APIs if one order gets complete , will convert other order as market order ..

this will be really helpful if we are doing these pair trades in bulk

Blackhole

@Wisdom Capital whether NEST APIs can be enabled if i request ?
if i decide to use wisdom as my primary account , i want to manage placing orders through my app ..
like if i want todo short strangle , i dont want to place any market orders .. i will place two limit orders and through APIs if one order gets complete , will convert other order as market order ..

this will be really helpful if we are doing these pair trades in bulk
tussi toh bade smart hoji:):):):):):) smart very smart....

Blackhole

bhai .. many traders in zerodha are using their own Order Management for handling these
this will be of really help if we are trading in monthly options , but not much of an use for weeklys

I had tried using amibroker...but dues to some triggers sometimes connectivity issues from zero literally killed my algo run...tried some 3rd party vendor.....but in vain.....

The clients can be referred and whatever brokerage will be generated, will be shared with you, as per the plans. You can check the following link :
https://wisdomcapital.in/referral-program/

Also, you can contact us on our Toll Free Number 1800-123-9343.
Hello wisdom capital.
I am a new client.
Till when BO would be launched.It's a bit difficult to trade as we have to place separate buy/sell ordersI assure if BO is introduced wisdom can easily beat Zerodha

I sent queries to Care and it support email id no replies at all.. Called for tech support was told will be called in 15mins..nnone reverted for 2days.

Full ring goes none pick.

Now aft reading a reviewer comment I thing 7rs new Yr offer won't be there as promised though activated leverage wud have been lowered. i shd stick with old broker. I though opened acc couldnt trade bcas of tech issues and no replies.
Try to call their toll free number.