Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Blackhole

Wisdom Capital very popular discount broker in india and their brokerage is very less then other regular brokers also their day leverage is very high. Other share brokers provide high brokerage and also their leverage is very low.
I am getting over 10 times with many brokers and paying per transaction not in lotsize + free trading terminals......want some more brokers handy as I donot believe any of them ...all of them have something or other to hide...just running a biz is not their motive ..all want hefty profits....all of us were very happy with RKglobal time with 9 per lot then with zero for 20 per transaction ...sas for 9 per transaction...list goes on...….hope u have something good to share with the trader community that can help us grow and safeguard...… ignore the bitterness if u feel any..

we a lone warriors...everybody wants the part of us.....sebi,nse,bse,stt,gst,brokers, data providers,software vendors...list is vey long.

I am getting over 10 times with many brokers and paying per transaction not in lotsize + free trading terminals......want some more brokers handy as I donot believe any of them ...all of them have something or other to hide...just running a biz is not their motive ..all want hefty profits....all of us were very happy with RKglobal time with 9 per lot then with zero for 20 per transaction ...sas for 9 per transaction...list goes on...….hope u have something good to share with the trader community that can help us grow and safeguard...… ignore the bitterness if u feel any..

we a lone warriors...everybody wants the part of us.....sebi,nse,bse,stt,gst,brokers, data providers,software vendors...list is vey long.
But i am satisfied with their service and never faced any issue before so Wisdom best share broker for me.

Wisdom Capital

@ wisdom capital ...please clarify this????…….. u guys do not provide any other free trading software like others.....all of them have multiple free trading options and can be used together.....that's good when one is down or not working + brokerage is very less ...but in ur case if v trade multiple lots on leverage ...brokerage increases...say with same capital I can trade with 20/- in zero /Samco/upstox / 9 in sasin for same u guys would charge 70 and in case of 15 times it will be 105 + taxes....

if we do not go for leverage then finvasia is free

@ velms
thanks!....one more friend of mine told the same story along with backoffice accounting issues....hope now they might have resolved this...

@wisdom ...please clarify the above points

Hey,

We are shortly going to introduce new software and application for trading. Also, we are launching bracket order facility, which will cater to your leverage issues, if still any left.

Currently, you can use NEST Trader and Fox Trader for trading which is free, provided you are trading.

If we are providing leverage, brokerage will be charged.
It has to be a win win situation for both of us, end of the day we too have to survive this market.

As far as 0 leverage is considered, you can opt for Freedom Plan, which is free.

In wisdom, we make sure we have a plan for every client, and everyone should be satisfied with the services, but as you know everyone's needs cannot be fulfilled.

you said
"Currently, you can use NEST Trader and Fox Trader for trading which is free, provided you are trading. "

Please confirm, if FT is free, and if so then any condition apply

If we are providing leverage, brokerage will be charged.
It has to be a win win situation for both of us, end of the day we too have to survive this market.
i completely agree with you ..
but there should be some consistency with what you guys are promising ..

i opened an account with wisdom expecting 7rs per lot brokerage for 15X leverage ..
within 3/4 days my leverage got reduced from 15X to 10X without any intimation ..
then when i asked for 15X leverage , RMS team conveyed me that its not profitable for them with 7rs per lot brokerage ..
so i have to agree for higher brokerage for the 15X leverage ( i get 22X leverage with Astha for the same brokerage now as that of wisdom , but one problem with astha is they dont support market orders for options :( ) ..

i actually referred my friend with wisdom after trading with wisdom for 3/4 days ..
he enquired about pro plan and when wisdom guys told him that if trade will be executed in multiple chunks , he will be charged 9rs each for each chunk , he decided to try astha as his secondary account ..

my point here is dont promise anything which you cant offer ..
you can get clients initially , but if you guys cant keep promise or mislead , soon you keep losing customers ..

now i have mixed feelings about wisdom..

wisdom is very flexible with leverage .. but higher the leverage , brokerage per lot will also be higher
i actually opened an account hoping for 7rs per lot and 15X leverage .. was not using leverage because of geopolitics for the last 1 week and they reduced my leverage to 10X

later they convinced me that they cant run their business with 7rs per lot .. now my brokerage is 10rs per lot for 15X leverage instead of 7rs ..
this happened in the first week itself , so we need to be bit careful and should be clear about eveything before opening the account ..

other than that RM gave me another option , like we can get a fixed amount of funding on monthly basis on interest with zero brokerage ( cant take overnight f&o postions though ) ..
I too. Opened in that scheme.. How to. Check they changed it or not?

I sent queries to Care and it support email id no replies at all.. Called for tech support was told will be called in 15mins..nnone reverted for 2days.

Full ring goes none pick.

Now aft reading a reviewer comment I thing 7rs new Yr offer won't be there as promised though activated leverage wud have been lowered. i shd stick with old broker. I though opened acc couldnt trade bcas of tech issues and no replies.