Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

My account has been opened and i wish to change my current plan which is freedom plan, so what documents are required for this process. As per website i was saw three plans which has freedom,pro and ultimate. Now i wish switch to ultimate plan and what benefits will be there.

Hey,

The plan can be changed after confirmation is given for Brokerage Change.
We request you to please contact the support team for the same.

Wisdom Capital

Dear Esteemed Traders,

We are happy to announce, the restriction of minimum balance to be maintained for availing the
leverage benefit as per the selected plan, has been removed.

The minimum balance of 5,000/- and 10,000/- was required for PRO and Ultimate Plan, respectively.
The same criterion has been removed, and now you can trade with whatever amount you have in your
account as per the plan selected.

Happy Trading!!!

please share trading terminal experience even if it nest.....well yes I have seen nest of all brokers behaves differently and errors are different in all of them.....used the same of zero,samco,sas,finavia believe me all have different headaches....yeah with SAS never faced any serious issues but with zero all the terminal gave minor bp /panic attacks only good thing was u could open multiple trading software's or interface if ur lucky one of them would work..... huge price to save on brokerage or get on with leverage....

any customer care experience...….do they reply on mails on time????? or resolve issue asap

thanks
Happy to share, my account was opened on 2018 since last one year i never faced any issue. Their call and trade service very well and they are very popular for their intraday exposure also their brokerage is very low.

Opened my account last week. NEST terminal with wisdom is smooth.
So far no issues.

I got 15X leverage after agreeing to their terms. But today i could see that my leverage only 10X ( probably a temporary measure because of volatility i guess ) .

Wisdom Capital

Opened my account last week. NEST terminal with wisdom is smooth.
So far no issues.

I got 15X leverage after agreeing to their terms. But today i could see that my leverage only 10X ( probably a temporary measure because of volatility i guess ) .
Hey,
Please DM your client code, so that we can check.