Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

STILL NOT clear answer againest option selling in intraday exposure..for example sas online required 13-15k enough for intraday selling OF ATM/OTM..
but you r not clear to tell for pro plan client..

The approx margin
STILL NOT clear answer againest option selling in intraday exposure..for example sas online required 13-15k enough for intraday selling OF ATM/OTM..
but you r not clear to tell for pro plan client..

The approx margin required for 1 lot of banknifty will be 4100/- for ultimate plan
For Pro Plan, approx 10000/- will be required for bank nifty.

However, in Cover Order approx 2713/- will be required for 1 lot of Bank Nifty in both the plans.

Please find the link below for leverage available in (Ultimate Plan) MIS and Cover Order:

https://wisdomcapital.in/fo-margin-requirements/

In special cases, the leverage can be increased upto 30 times after receiving the approval by the management.

Regards

Last edited:
Wisdom Capital famous for their instant account opening process and intraday exposure. I want to know about refer and earn program which i was saw on your website.

My account has been opened and i wish to change my current plan which is freedom plan, so what documents are required for this process. As per website i was saw three plans which has freedom,pro and ultimate. Now i wish switch to ultimate plan and what benefits will be there.

Blackhole

please share trading terminal experience even if it nest.....well yes I have seen nest of all brokers behaves differently and errors are different in all of them.....used the same of zero,samco,sas,finavia believe me all have different headaches....yeah with SAS never faced any serious issues but with zero all the terminal gave minor bp /panic attacks only good thing was u could open multiple trading software's or interface if ur lucky one of them would work..... huge price to save on brokerage or get on with leverage....

any customer care experience...….do they reply on mails on time????? or resolve issue asap

thanks

Their NestTrader works fine, only issue is, if you do not use buy/sell window for a while, say 90/100 (rough idea) mins, then it wont open immediately and will take a while to open. Didnt face any other issue, in last 2 years or so.
Customer care (telephonic call) is responsible, helpful (though never faced a major issue). I dont remember if I have ever send them an email, so cant say for that.

Wisdom Capital

Wisdom Capital famous for their instant account opening process and intraday exposure. I want to know about refer and earn program which i was saw on your website.

The clients can be referred and whatever brokerage will be generated, will be shared with you, as per the plans. You can check the following link :
https://wisdomcapital.in/referral-program/

Also, you can contact us on our Toll Free Number 1800-123-9343.