Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

How is the margin 2100 for BankNifty? When I talk to your sales rep, the max leverage is 10 times for Ultimate plan which will be approx 7000-9000. Please explain.

Also, do you offer SLB account?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I have to buy bank nifty as btst how much fund required for me?

wisdomcapital.in/fo-margin-requirements

From above link of urs give exact value of funds req

If buy bank nifty with cover order for 2713 at 3pm can I carry as btst? If have funds also will it auto square off?

Hello Traders,

Some Updates are :-

1. We have released new version of 'Tradeeye' mobile trading app.

2. Simultaneously we are developing in-house mobile trading app "Wisdom Trade" and "Wisdom Web" it will be released on March 2019.

3. Bracket order for commodity trading will be available by this month end. However for NSE cash/FO will be available by Feb 2019.

Regards
Is wisdom trade and eye in timeline for march or is it delayed?

Wisdom Capital

How is the margin 2100 for BankNifty? When I talk to your sales rep, the max leverage is 10 times for Ultimate plan which will be approx 7000-9000. Please explain.

Also, do you offer SLB account?

The max leverage by default is 10 times, which can be increased to 15 times by giving request on email. Also, the request can be further increased to 30 times. However, proir approval of management is required, which will be accepted on the basis of trades done on daily basis.

We do not offer SLB Account.

Regards

Wisdom Capital

If I have to buy bank nifty as btst how much fund required for me?

wisdomcapital.in/fo-margin-requirements

From above link of urs give exact value of funds req

If buy bank nifty with cover order for 2713 at 3pm can I carry as btst? If have funds also will it auto square off?

Premium*Lot Size is required for Bank Nifty option buying, and for futures and option writing (Span+Exposure) full margin is required; 62000/- approx.
Cover Orders can not be converted for carry forward.
The Cover Orders are squared off by 3.20 p.m.

Regards

The max leverage by default is 10 times, which can be increased to 15 times by giving request on email. Also, the request can be further increased to 30 times. However, proir approval of management is required, which will be accepted on the basis of trades done on daily basis.

We do not offer SLB Account.

Regards
Ok, the only reason I am not opening is this leverage question. Let me open an account. What is the criteria you consider to increase the margin? I need margin mostly for expiry trading.

Wisdom Capital

Ok, the only reason I am not opening is this leverage question. Let me open an account. What is the criteria you consider to increase the margin? I need margin mostly for expiry trading.

We would request you to please contact our sales team to clarify your doubts.

Regards