Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

@ windom capital...…..on expiry day do u guys allow buy or sell of options worth 2 /- 5/- …..or In case of huge gap up or down do u guys allow to buy or sell options on opposite direction??

do u provide market orders in options on volatile days or expiry days? hope u guys would reply soon....u guys never reply to mails or whatsapp
Dear sir,

Answer is a big "YES" for all your queries.

Regards

Wisdom Capital

@Wisdom Capital Thank you for answering, couple of clarifications please.....

You mean when I would sell from my Demat, the Margin cannot be immediately used; Funds will be credited to my linked Bank A/C directly and if required would have to pay-in to the Trading A/C. That would be cumbersome.

Apart from Stocks, I have many NCDs waiting to be matured in years to come. Honestly I have never transferred securities from one Demat to other, always have closed books and moved on; which would be hard this time because of the Bonds. Could you kindly elaborate the 2nd option pertaining to my situation? Would I be required to communicate with the Bond issuers after closing my current Demat and opening a new one with you? BTW my Bank Account would remain the same.
Thanks again....
Dear sir,

At present all the NCDs are compulsorily in the dematerialized form. However if your all NCDs are in Demat form than you can transfer easily your all NCDs, from old Demat A/c to any new A/C, but in case of (Non Demat form of NCD), first you have to convert your all NCD in Demat form by consulting to RTA of Issuing company. Procedure for bond is same. Now we discuss about your bank. The Bank details are taken by RTA for your maturity benefit of NCDs and for providing interest as per your coupon rate of NCD scheme according to time horizons. It is your choice to keep bank detail same or different for any new or old NCD. So it is suggested, first, convert your NCD which are in physical form and transfer for keeping or selling on NSE or BSE through Demat.

Regards

CougarTrader

The Bank details are taken by RTA for your maturity benefit of NCDs and for providing interest as per your coupon rate of NCD scheme according to time horizons.
In my case RTA is Karvy who took my Demat details from which they have gotten my Bank details for Interest credits. Now that since my Demat would be changed (Bank will remain same), would you ensure that the RTA has the updated details such that I won't run into major problem at the time of maturity?

Now coming to trading, particularly, intra-day scalping with cash deposit of Rs.8,50,000/- and x6 leverage which equals to Rs.51,00,000 for my position(s). Any hiccups on such Huge Margin provisioning (including high-leverage) for smooth Order Execution? I mean, how does your OMS perform? Are we high-volume friendly with good Float Margin to be In and Out at a snap using NEST Terminal?

I am asking because I have been petrified by your fellow Discount Broker-mates and have turned extremely skeptical. As a trader I want to trade only and not get worried for Server issues, which I think is Broker's facilitation and we pay to Brokers for that on trade-by-trade basis. If you analyze my past trades this FY, 6 of my big losses (not counting for last two years) are solely because of Broker's OMS failure which were profitable to begin with.

I do not want to run into the same situation again where I open an account, then when Market offers opportunity, my Order won't get executed because of system failure. Also while Exiting the same saga repeats penalizing me unnecessarily.

I am being honest and transparent, so does expect the same from your side? That's all....... Thank you very much!

Wisdom Capital

In my case RTA is Karvy who took my Demat details from which they have gotten my Bank details for Interest credits. Now that since my Demat would be changed (Bank will remain same), would you ensure that the RTA has the updated details such that I won't run into major problem at the time of maturity?

Now coming to trading, particularly, intra-day scalping with cash deposit of Rs.8,50,000/- and x6 leverage which equals to Rs.51,00,000 for my position(s). Any hiccups on such Huge Margin provisioning (including high-leverage) for smooth Order Execution? I mean, how does your OMS perform? Are we high-volume friendly with good Float Margin to be In and Out at a snap using NEST Terminal?

I am asking because I have been petrified by your fellow Discount Broker-mates and have turned extremely skeptical. As a trader I want to trade only and not get worried for Server issues, which I think is Broker's facilitation and we pay to Brokers for that on trade-by-trade basis. If you analyze my past trades this FY, 6 of my big losses (not counting for last two years) are solely because of Broker's OMS failure which were profitable to begin with.

I do not want to run into the same situation again where I open an account, then when Market offers opportunity, my Order won't get executed because of system failure. Also while Exiting the same saga repeats penalizing me unnecessarily.

I am being honest and transparent, so does expect the same from your side? That's all....... Thank you very much!

Dear Sir,
In the process of crediting the interest for relevant NCD or Bond, at that time which bank details are linked with your Depository (Demat A/C), where you are holding your NCD or Bond, interest is credited in that same Bank. So please don’t worry taking the concern of interest because RTA never take data from your old or present Folio linked bank they take data directly through Depository (NSDL or CDSL) before two days of crediting the interest.
Sir, your second concern is regarding facilitation and transparency, so in this regard first of all we want to say a thing to you that our motive is to provide, best according to customer requirement , here we are in support with well customize, experienced and co-related team. Our team is always be with clients securing needs and easy framework. Our priority is to provide highest leverages according to customer choice in various segments. We offer seamless trading in Future and Options. Today in free brokerage disruptive pricing models and in-house technology we (Wisdom capital) are the first zero brokerage providing stock broker in India. There are very high volume by active retail client in attractive pricing module. Your are concerned about OMS, we are in full sympathetic with your past experiences .We have observed that people reach us only when they have lost every thing in this market. We have been associated with global data feeds for its facilitation for our valuable client in time being. We assure you to support by a team of professionals who are passionate about well Trading services.

Regards

Wisdom Capital

Hello Traders,

Some Updates are :-

1. We have released new version of 'Tradeeye' mobile trading app.

2. Simultaneously we are developing in-house mobile trading app "Wisdom Trade" and "Wisdom Web" it will be released on March 2019.

3. Bracket order for commodity trading will be available by this month end. However for NSE cash/FO will be available by Feb 2019.

Regards

CougarTrader

Dear Sir,
In the process of crediting the interest for relevant NCD or Bond, at that time which bank details are linked with your Depository (Demat A/C), where you are holding your NCD or Bond, interest is credited in that same Bank. So please don’t worry taking the concern of interest because RTA never take data from your old or present Folio linked bank they take data directly through Depository (NSDL or CDSL) before two days of crediting the interest.
Sir, your second concern is regarding facilitation and transparency, so in this regard first of all we want to say a thing to you that our motive is to provide, best according to customer requirement , here we are in support with well customize, experienced and co-related team. Our team is always be with clients securing needs and easy framework. Our priority is to provide highest leverages according to customer choice in various segments. We offer seamless trading in Future and Options. Today in free brokerage disruptive pricing models and in-house technology we (Wisdom capital) are the first zero brokerage providing stock broker in India. There are very high volume by active retail client in attractive pricing module. Your are concerned about OMS, we are in full sympathetic with your past experiences .We have observed that people reach us only when they have lost every thing in this market. We have been associated with global data feeds for its facilitation for our valuable client in time being. We assure you to support by a team of professionals who are passionate about well Trading services.

Regards
1. What is your Intraday Auto Square-Off time? Is it 15:20 as per your Margin policy?
2. Although I will never let margin for my position fall 70%, but will you communicate before taking any action (square-off or for anything else) from your side?
3. Am I required to call you everyday for leverage?