Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Bhai
I have an account with them (though Freedom plan and not pro or ultimate plan) for last few months, but never faced problem.
Normally Saturday is an off day or on some Saturdays they work till 2 pm. So office might be closed during time, you called them.

If possible, then please upload image mail and pdf, hiding personal details.

Last edited:

jd1234

I was also not expecting any problem, that is why opened account with them.

I am using IIFL, Sharekhan, Alice Blue, ASTHA, Motilal Oswal, Zerodha...and Wisdom the last one just opened..

ASTHA is good, but BO is very bad looking..( In ASTHA I was using NSE NOW).
Sir why so many accounts?

Sent from my LS-5504 using Tapatalk

I was also not expecting any problem, that is why opened account with them.

I am using IIFL, Sharekhan, Alice Blue, ASTHA, Motilal Oswal, Zerodha...and Wisdom the last one just opened..

ASTHA is good, but BO is very bad looking..( In ASTHA I was using NSE NOW).
Bravo Mr Subhadip,
Your account was activated on Friday. You haven't started trading yet. Considering long weekend due to Dussehra and Gandhi Jayanti, when all brokers offices are closed., you took this opportunity to spam in a reputed brokers sponsored thread.

Is it the responsibility of only brokers for good services? When we netizens will perform our basic responsibilities towards our society and country?

The services is being offered by Wisdom Capital is unparalleled in the industry, instead of praising them, you have almost spammed a sponsored thread. That to during holidays, when chances of getting reply from broker is rare.

I am telling you the fact. We Indians, specially Bengali are just like that!!! You must have enjoyed your puja with your mom, and once everything gotta finished, expecting moon from a poor broker.

Yes, our Govt must make policy that every broker must remain their offices open in Nation Holidays also, to the over smart people like you, claiming to have multiple accounts in different broker houses, but doesn't have etiquetes or little patience to over come the holidays.

Warm Regards

niftytaurus

Subhadip Bro
Whick broker do you use for crude intraday trading? which broker for nifty & banknifty future intraday trading? which is best for according to leverage & less brokerage?
Is CO good for MM & can we use it for take more leverage?
thanks

Bhai, this is not spelling mistake, but a problem of key 'T' that prints tf instead of t
But this cant be an excuse for them.
They should get it repaired/replace at the first instance.

Last edited: