Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Hello Wisdom capital

I am interested in opening account with you & i have contacted your branch & they have send me the account opening forms through email.
I have 2 trading account 1 sharekhan & 2 zerodha.I would like to ask is can i open the account in the name of my wife.I will be trading the account, but as i have already 2 accounts, i will open it in my wife name.She has got all the documents but she has never used her bank accounts.
So i would like to know that can i open the account in my wife name ,but the bank account will be in my name
Thanks

Wisdom Capital

Hello Wisdom capital

I am interested in opening account with you & i have contacted your branch & they have send me the account opening forms through email.
I have 2 trading account 1 sharekhan & 2 zerodha.I would like to ask is can i open the account in the name of my wife.I will be trading the account, but as i have already 2 accounts, i will open it in my wife name.She has got all the documents but she has never used her bank accounts.
So i would like to know that can i open the account in my wife name ,but the bank account will be in my name
Thanks
Bank account is a must for opening a trading or demat account.If she is having an existing & active bank account that suffice the requirement. Otherwise account could be opened in her name in two conditions :-

(i) You make your wife joint account holder of your existing bank account.

Or

(ii) Open afresh bank account in her name.

regards

niftygupshup

Bank account is a must for opening a trading or demat account.If she is having an existing & active bank account that suffice the requirement. Otherwise account could be opened in her name in two conditions :-

(i) You make your wife joint account holder of your existing bank account.

Or

(ii) Open afresh bank account in her name.

regards
I want to know
why 6 months account statement is asked for, for opening a trading/demat account, when a fresh bank account is sufficient for it.
OR
I am missing something.

Wisdom Capital

I want to know
why 6 months account statement is asked for, for opening a trading/demat account, when a fresh bank account is sufficient for it.
OR
I am missing something.
For opening a demat or equities account only bank account is mandatory, fresh or older doesn't matter.

For opening a derivative (FNO) trading account income proof is required. Either IT return, Salary slip, Networth certificate from CA is required for the same. Alternatively six months bank statement is required as an income proof to open/trade in derivatives market.

regards

bpr

We have reduced transaction charges in MCX further.

New revised charges are 235/crore instead of 250/crore earlier.

Probably Wisdom Capital is offering lowest Break-even point in the industry.

Brokerage calculator link : http://wisdomcapital.in/wc-brokerage-calculator/
For BSE and MCX-SX the calculator is not working. If not provided then remove it or fix the calculator.

Equity futures NSE 240/Cr as per the calculator ? is this correct ??