Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

Wisdom Capital

Please clarify
- account opening charges
- which software you are providing with freedom plan for NSE, BSE, MCX and charges thereof if any
- freedom plan brokerage applies to all segments individually or collectively
Thanka
Dear sir,

Parawise reply given :-

(i) Account opening is free of cost.
(ii) HTML5 compatible to all operating system viz. desktop,laptop, tabs & mobile platforms. Here is the link : http://wisdomcapital.in/login/online-trading/
(iii) 1947/- + taxes are the freedom plan activation charges for all segments/exchange.

thanks & regards
:)

Wisdom Capital

I want to open an account but before that please provide your NSE / BSE and CDSL / NSDL registration numbers...
NSE-CM: INB231371833 | NSE-F&O: INF-231371833 | NSE-CDS: INE231371833 | MCX-SX: INE261371833 | USE:INE271371833 | BSE: INB011371839 | MCX: MCX/TCM/CORP/0264 | NCDEX: NCDEX/TCM/CORP/0977 | ACEL/TCM/CORP/0224 | ICEX: ICEX/TCM/CORP/0312 | NSEL : 13740 | DP ID -IN303921 | SEBI Regn. No. :IN-DP-NSDL-342-2011

niftygupshup

Please clarify
- account opening charges
- which software you are providing with freedom plan for NSE, BSE, MCX and charges thereof if any
- freedom plan brokerage applies to all segments individually or collectively
Thanka
Please reply my query, you missed it.

Also, what is demat AMC and can we open account w/o demat, if want to trade derivatives only
or may submit client master of other demat account.

Wisdom Capital

Please reply my query, you missed it.

Also, what is demat AMC and can we open account w/o demat, if want to trade derivatives only
or may submit client master of other demat account.
Dear Sir,
Already replied, since initial posts are required moderator approval its not yet posted in the forum.

For trading derivatives, demat account is not required. there is no such amc for trading account. However if you wish to open demat account it is costing 999/- lifetime. Yes you can link your existing demat account also.

regards

niftygupshup

Dear Sir,
Already replied, since initial posts are required moderator approval its not yet posted in the forum.

For trading derivatives, demat account is not required. there is no such amc for trading account. However if you wish to open demat account it is costing 999/- lifetime. Yes you can link your existing demat account also.

regards
Thanks for reply.

But didnt find the reply of my previous query in the thread or in the forum. Please post link.
Thanks