Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Hello guys, today nifty gain more than around 2,11 % so what's your opinion on it. Due you think this trend would going to sustain in a longer run or shall i wait for some more time to sell my positions in the market?

Wisdom Capital

How much leverage you guys provide in option selling?
Please find the below mentioned details of Brokerage Plans in Options or you can also visit our website for more information

Brokerage Plans Freedom Plans Pro Plan Ultimate Plan
Brokerage in Options Zero ( No Margin) Rs 9/Trade Options : Rs. 15/Lot

@WisdomCapital
since I have shifted to version 3.16 of NestTrader (as older version stopped working), its a pain to get a working market watch after login.
It takes full 14-15 mins, to get a streaming quotes (n comparison of 4/5 mins of older version) and its a daily routine.

BTW, I am on an Airtel internet connection
Still facing same issue

Wisdom Capital

Dear esteemed traders & investors,

We are delighted to inform you that Wisdom Capital has been recognised as “India’s Most Admired Financial Advisory Services Company” in the Best of India Conclave organised at Mumbai on September 21, 2019 by White Page International. The event was characterised by the presence of leading multinational as well domestic companies. Among the presence of renowned industry leaders, this excellence award has been bestowed upon Wisdom Capital because of the affection, trust, and good wishes bestowed upon us by all of you.
Mr. Deb Mukherjee, founder & CEO at Wisdom Capital, has also been awarded “India’s Most Inspirational Business Leader” at the same event for leading the team from the front. Deb Mukherjee and his team at Wisdom Capital are profoundly grateful for the overwhelming response from the trading & investors community.
We are happy to share few of the pictures from the events held in Mumbai.

Team
Wisdom Capital
abhi-2233.jpg

IMG-321-2.jpg

certificate wisdom.jpg.jpeg
trophy wisdom.jpg