Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Dear Sir,

The advertised margins are available in Ultimate Plus Plan.

Regards
Didn't see anything called "Ultimate Plus" plan on the website. Can you please elaborate on this. Or are these customised for individual customers ?

1554385174264.png

Wisdom Capital

Didn't see anything called "Ultimate Plus" plan on the website. Can you please elaborate on this. Or are these customised for individual customers ?

View attachment 34309
Dear Sir,

The Ultimate Plus Plan is special offer which is offered to the active traders, as you know more exposure requires meticulous trading. Brokerage is same as ultimate plan.
For all the other clients, Bracket Orders are available.

For more details, you can contact us on our toll free number 1800-123-9343.

Regards

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

The Ultimate Plus Plan is special offer which is offered to the active traders, as you know more exposure requires meticulous trading. Brokerage is same as ultimate plan.
For all the other clients, Bracket Orders are available.

For more details, you can contact us on our toll free number 1800-123-9343.

Regards
What is ultimate plus brokerage and exposure details?

wisdom capital my experience is bad, i choose and open plan in ultimate plan,

1st thing i want clear what they mention in website margin is not that much.
2nd in broker sheet when you get statement "other " mention and eat ur profit some more amount everyday
3rd what they not mention in website, strictly maintain 10k and above in your account then only you get whatever XXXX they say.
4th point in ultimate plan = when they give as per website high margin, they charge brokerage too high in all the plan, so choose wisely.

they say 20x or 30x in mcx but it was wrong, 8x i sure u get , this much u get definitely 100% above this very few segment if u get.

thats why quit wisdom capital payout process also not upto mark every time u have call and inform, sir pls give my money back.

and mobile app 3rd class, while trading time too slow to place an order and if u login at trading time then take 5-10min to login.

now upto u ... i did mistake that's why quit now rest upto u join or not
What is this "Other" ?? Can you please post a screenshot of some contract note.

as for the higher brokerage, they have clearly mentioned it on their website that the Ultimate plan has 0.007% brokerage. Do they charge higher than that ?

as for the higher brokerage, they have clearly mentioned it on their website that the Ultimate plan has 0.007% brokerage. Do they charge higher than that ?

sorry bhai, now i close WC delete everything, dont like them at all otherwise definitely show what "other" is ....

as for the higher brokerage, they have clearly mentioned it on their website that the Ultimate plan has 0.007% brokerage. Do they charge higher than that ?[/QUOTE]

try to compare in website brokerage calculator any one script - in all the plan u saw it clear difference atleast you get difference, but when u real time trade then"other" will eat your small profit extra which they never mention and talk that's why in any plan that "other" is added in all plan.

in funny side i think that other is - how can u make that huge profit alone, at-least we provide you this platform so we have "extra right in your profit too":p .
and if you have loss then also "others" added, which means - how can you loss we provide you world cheapest and best platform, now this is "extra punishment too u ";)

Brokerage is 0.007%

Exposure 60 times in MIS for equity cash for nifty200 stocks..40 times for rest of stocks
60 times in MIS, and for BO ??

What about the margin for futures ? Is it as advertised or as mentioned by the dissatisfied member ?

What about the costs ? and the payouts ?