Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

skn

@Wisdom Capital,
I am still struggling to close my trading account (WC5004) with you.

I have sent account closure form and ID proof to you and you confirmed that my trading account has been closed on 31-7-2018. But I am still receiving email from NSE about fund balance and securities balance with ASHLAR SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED. Following are first few lines of NSE email:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With reference to SEBI circular ref no. SEBI/HO/MIRSD2/CIR/P/2016/95 dated September 26, 2016 and SEBI/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD2/CIR/P/2017/123 dated November 29, 2017, Stock Brokers are required to upload clients fund balance and securities balance.
Information pertaining to your fund and securities balance, securities pledged and last settlement date as on end of Aug-18 provided by ASHLAR SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED along with the details of securities ISIN wise is attached.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have written a no of emails to you but you are not answering. So I am here to request you to please inform to NSE that my trading account with ASHLAR SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED has been closed on end of July 2018 and they should not send me emails on this matter.

arjundas

@Wisdom Capital ,
I would like to bring the matter to your notice that your sales/account opening team is doing pathetic job.
This is the 2nd week that I have initiated my trading account opening formalities and nothing is done yet .
The staff asked me for documents and in the beginning conversations I had informed her that I am looking for only a trading Account not DMAT.
yesterday when I got the verification call, the staff had to discontinue the call because she needed CMR to proceed with in case if I wanted only trading account .
I had sent the CMR early today , no updates yet .
I am worried that if this is the response now when I am opening an account , what is going to happen if I start trading with wisdom capital ...?
I would appreciate some quick action on this matter .

Regards,
Arjun

Wisdom Capital

@Wisdom Capital ,
I would like to bring the matter to your notice that your sales/account opening team is doing pathetic job.
This is the 2nd week that I have initiated my trading account opening formalities and nothing is done yet .
The staff asked me for documents and in the beginning conversations I had informed her that I am looking for only a trading Account not DMAT.
yesterday when I got the verification call, the staff had to discontinue the call because she needed CMR to proceed with in case if I wanted only trading account .
I had sent the CMR early today , no updates yet .
I am worried that if this is the response now when I am opening an account , what is going to happen if I start trading with wisdom capital ...?
I would appreciate some quick action on this matter .

Regards,
Arjun
Dear sir,

Could you please share the name of person, whose account to be opened ? You can also mail at [email protected] with all details for an early solution.

Regards

There is a broker named Robinhood in United states. They don't charge any brokerage but in their disclosure to govt. agency they declared that they are selling clients order to high frequency trading firms and they get paid for that.

So how do we know brokers like wisdom capital are not doing the same?

In comparison to USA , India is not as strict about disclosures so on more probable basis wisdom capital is doing the same?

Wisdom Capital

There is a broker named Robinhood in United states. They don't charge any brokerage but in their disclosure to govt. agency they declared that they are selling clients order to high frequency trading firms and they get paid for that.

So how do we know brokers like wisdom capital are not doing the same?

In comparison to USA , India is not as strict about disclosures so on more probable basis wisdom capital is doing the same?
Wisdom Capital is not involved in any such activities.

Regards

Hello Esteemed Traders,

We, WISDOM CAPITAL (an Online Brand & a unit of Ashlar Group of Companies), would like to introduce new plans for esteemed investors and traders ! As you are aware, Wisdom Capital has always been a revolutionary firm in terms of designing near zero brokerage and flexible plans for the investors and traders. Especially designed plans to cater to online trading requirements is our core competence. The new plans will be very well suited for regular, active and professional traders who trade in low, medium or huge volumes, helping them to save on brokerages.

At Wisdom Capital, we believe that brokerages should not be restrictive to trading and investment decisions. And that’s why we offer free goodies from our kitty. That is not to say that all free stuff is worthless; Gmail, Facebook, Twitter offer services that are free yet invaluable to all the users. At Wisdom Capital, we endeavor to take that notion to the next level: retaining clients that are motivated not only by the free services on offer but also with the ease of doing business at out platforms. Simplicity which leads to client satisfaction and, hence, retention is on our DNA.

LIFETIME FREEDOM PLAN @ Rs 1947/-
UNLIMITED TRADING ACROSS NSE/ BSE/ MCX or NCDEX
WITHOUT HIDDEN CHARGES

We are offering unlimited lifetime trading plan at very nominal rates @ Rs 1947/- lifetime http://wisdomcapital.in/brokerage-plan/freedom-plans/ to celebrate the notion of freedom and independence. Building on simplicity and letting go of complicated terms, we have designed our lifetime freedom plan: ONE TIME PAYMENT FOR THE LIFETIME. Respecting to your trading goals, we have created a plan based on your exclusive requirements. Apart from providing credible market information and a rationale behind the market movements, these charges also include helping you with specialized strategies.

PROFESSIONAL PLAN

@ RS 9/TRADE FOR COMMITTED AND ACTIVE TRADERS: WITH ADD ON LEVERAGES, AND EXCHANGE AUTHORISED LIVE DATA FEEDS

We will be offering professional plans as ADD ONs @ Rs 9/Trade http://wisdomcapital.in/brokerage-plan/freedom-pro-plans/ . This plan is specifically designed for the Professional Traders. ADD ONs offer advantages as below:

(a) HTML5, ODIN & IWIN Mobile app absolutely free !!
(b) Upcoming Algo plugins & Strategies.
(c) Free Exchange authorized Live Datafeeds, Trading Systems etc (terms & conditions apply).
(d) Upcoming state of the art “Alpha ” Trading Platform.
(e) 100% Brokerage reversal for the traders who remains profitable in 100 days challenge.

ULTIMATE PLANS

CONVENTIONAL, PERCENTAGE DRIVEN PLANS

With these plans, traders can avail maximum leverages in NSE Futures and Options & in MCX upto the tune of 10 times (10x); Margin Plus trading with 1.5% margin only.

ALPHA TRADING SYSTEMS

Our new trading terminal which is under development will specifically focus on the Greeks (Alpha, Gamma, Theta, and Delta) in order to assist the traders with the selection of their trades. Details will be on our website soon.

LET’S START

Our efforts are focused on creating a win-win situation for all our associated clients/stakeholders on one hand and ourselves on the other. And we hope do this precisely by synergizing our market knowledge with your trading experience and wisdom over the past few years. Moreover, we pride ourselves in taking care of our clients by providing services which are top notch; therefore, at Wisdom Capital, we Endeavour to answer queries within minutes over phone when others may take hours.

Please feel free to visit us at http://wisdomcapital.in/ . For detailed breakup of our charges, brokerage and other related matters please visit . Compare, access and analyze brokerage charges and the linked savings that you will incur when using our platform at http://wisdomcapital.in/wc-brokerage-calculator/ & http://wisdomcapital.in/brokerage-plan/

We shall be delighted to assist you with any clarifications about our charges, account opening process, and our general philosophy. So, if you are interested in opening an account or switching over to us, please get in touch with us. We can be reached in the following ways:

• Call us Toll Free at 180030005048

• Email us: [email protected]
[email protected]

With warmest regards and best wishes (for trading, in particular),

Team Wisdom Capital
www.wisdomcapital.in
Best trading platform and discount broker in india....

CYKC

whats the use of this CKYC
Can one be able to open a trading and demat account now, with any broker, without going through, all of KYC norms.