Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

I was assuming futures, as you asked about Nifty Trading.

For Cash market/Equities trading and upto 20 time limits you can avail 1947/- Lifetime Plan.

regards
I checked your website, it says "1x" for 1947 plans, nothing about BO/CO :confused:

Now suppose a trades works nifty/banknifty futures + stock futures + equities, depending on the opportunity available, which plan would provide 20x margin and low brokerage across all these ? It seems that Rs. 9 per trade plan is not very suitable for equities.

Wisdom Capital

Plz clarify the anomaly as pointed out by Mr 'timepass'

Thanks
I checked your website, it says "1x" for 1947 plans, nothing about BO/CO :confused:

Now suppose a trades works nifty/banknifty futures + stock futures + equities, depending on the opportunity available, which plan would provide 20x margin and low brokerage across all these ? It seems that Rs. 9 per trade plan is not very suitable for equities.
Hi TP,

Intraday Margin limit has been updated for equities and also for Futures & MCX under Lifetime 1947/- Plan.

Please update/upload image for the benefit of forum members.

regards
:)

Last edited:

Hi TP,

Intraday Margin limit has been updated for equities and also for Futures & MCX under Lifetime 1947/- Plan.

Please update/upload image for the benefit of forum members.

regards
:)
Not a big issue uploading the image, you could've done it yourself.

Anyway, please clarify about the second part of the query.

Under the Rs. 9 plan, if I trade 1 lot Banknifty futures, the brokerage is Rs. 9. Also, if I trade, say, 100 shares of Rcom @Rs. 45, still the brokerage would be Rs. 9 ??

WC,

I was very much interested in opening account but the change in brokerage in cash from 9/trade to 0.007 and 0.07 has kept me back.

Regards

@ Wisdom Capital

I have a query
The trading platform Alpha Trader is a variant of NestTrader or something different.
If different, then does it has a provision of data table in it like as in NestTrader

BTW, the plan activation charges of 1947 under Freedom Plan is for a combination of equities, FnO and MCX with zero brokerage.