Wireless Internet

manishchan

Dear All

Need an economical wireless internet connection.Just few requirements.
1)Min speed around 3 MBps or more.
2)No limit on upload/download.
3)Reasonable charges.
4)Good customer care and technical support.

Please advise
@ Amit.. from my experience..don't go solely by what you hear. You must check around wid neighbors if a certain data provider works good or bad in your locality. I live in a happening place and it was unbelievable when I found reliance net connect not working at my home. Tried many things.. multiple contacts wid CC but had to finally disconnect. Had I known this before, I wouldn't hv bought it... and then wasted my money and time. What works for one person here in TJ (from diff location) may not work for you.. so better to do all these cheks before you decide on your provider.

manojborle

I am using Tata Indicom broadband from last 5 years, no issues in general even if I face any issue they solve it the same day and sometimes within 1-2 hours.
I use 1MBPS unlimited plan, so there is no restriction on downloads and fixed monthly bill of 799. :)

you mean to tell me that you have been using UNLIMITED WIRELESS BROADBAND for many years.

Please tell us also. Who is that provider?
Not wireless. Sorry to give wrong impression. It is 1mbps unlimited, Rs. 850pm + Rs. 110 for static IP. The ISP is You Broadband and Cable India.

nirav_j

Dear All

Need an economical wireless internet connection.Just few requirements.
1)Min speed around 3 MBps or more.
2)No limit on upload/download.
3)Reasonable charges.
4)Good customer care and technical support.

Please advise
Im using Hathway broadband @ 50 mbps hooked to a wireless router.

I'm paying @ 1300 monthly and get 35 GB @ 50 Mbps. If usage exceeds, then speed drops down to 1 Mbps I think, and unlimited downloads thence.

tradedatrend

I'm paying @ 1300 monthly and get 35 GB @ 50 Mbps. If usage exceeds, then speed drops down to 1 Mbps I think, and unlimited downloads thence.
@nirav_j - You city Please ?

@amitrandive - in case you live in Delhi, at some decent location - then you can try Nextra etc, but i guess it is not wireless, though it could fulfill you 2 other parameters

Beside it, may be in few months with launch of Reliance Jio, all of us might get a fresh breeze of Internet service

I think you should share your wireless connection with amitrandive.

Looks like you have satisfied all his requirements.