Wipro

I would like to share my view with the intelegent forum and participating members and last but not least respected TRADERJI.

As per my study one should buy Wipro now , its around 683, with target of 1000 mark by June'05.My study is based on combination of Technical Analysis theory and time cycle analysis.

Feedbacks r always welcome.

I shall always remain thankful to taderji if u can through some light on my small study.

Regards

thakkaravanish

thakkaravanish said:
I would like to share my view with the intelegent forum and participating members and last but not least respected TRADERJI.

As per my study one should buy Wipro now , its around 683, with target of 1000 mark by June'05.My study is based on combination of Technical Analysis theory and time cycle analysis.

Feedbacks r always welcome.

I shall always remain thankful to taderji if u can through some light on my small study.

Regards

thakkaravanish
kindly eloborate and give us some of the inputs of your study for recommendations. It will help everyone.

Thanks,
nkpanjiyar

Re: Wipro

I have gone through the various remarks about the company. I have to add to understand the script with respect to the market as this is most fundamental strong script .

The very first answer comes to my mind is that Market is always right u & v have to understand its logic of up and down.
What v think may or may not be right but market is always right as its collective brain, doing brain storming and investing, even various Govt brains are putting bazar, to order.,in event of artificial wind,created by interested ones.Market reacts till the news appears authentic but retains is real value.
secondly all companies have to make its top and low rates in a year as per its operation.
As the company does more effecientin the current its expands to that efficient level and vice versa.This is termed performance rating in current yr.
Similarly in the new fiscal year, performance has to be read in first month hence the rate languishes if the managment has not created extra incentive like bonus,split dividends etc and expansion spree if any on the cardsand in respective year the demand and supply helps the co to get vibrant up & down. The qutrly results keep you check about the company regular performance and you can judge its overall performance from that slot.
Further the sript reaches its book value and if overall year for global and national economy is as read the shares ascend and descend as per the prevailing economic situation of the country first and then the global scenario. May we call the breather for the market to reunderstand and re- valuate the share in question.More proft more BV and less profit erosion ofBV.
Remmber the share market is very very sensitive and it more sensitive than your most sensitive emotional thread as the investor have lend the script the most dear one which is the money. I hope the more v meditate the more and most of the answer get unfolded.in form reading understanding enlightening.
Wipro is most professional manage group and regular excellent liberal in giving dividends and bonus with its leader like quality in the industry.
Get profit from the knowledge the rest is trash.

Last edited:
Hello NKSAGAR,
Thanks for such a wonderful analysis of wipro.Hope,we get to know much more fromknowledgebles like u.
Thanks again,
Regards,
joy_mitali

Hello birjubanarasi

Record date for bonus yet to be anounced and so one buy at level one understand best.

with regards,
Ursnks.
www Nksagar.com