Will This Work ?

Hi,

I want to bear 3 lacs / year as a expense , i have cash but don't want them to liquidate it. Is it possible by investing 3 lacs i can get goods, share etc worth 6 lacs ? on it i take loan of 3 lacs / years . Will this be more beneficial ? best way to do it ? or other way. Anyone please assist me.

Thanks & Regards,
Rahul

Greed & Fear drive stock market. If you have expense to make please do not borrow and invest in any instrument. Now cash is king. No one can guarentee any return on investment except fixed deposit/NCDs. Elections are coming in 2014 stock market will have only roller coaster ride. You can take a small profit here & there.

Mr.G

Greed & Fear drive stock market. If you have expense to make please do not borrow and invest in any instrument. Now cash is king. No one can guarantee any return on investment except fixed deposit/NCDs. Elections are coming in 2014 stock market will have only roller coaster ride. You can take a small profit here & there.
NCDs are guaranteed? As a fundamental analyst I can tell you. NCDs are by far more dangerous than bonded securities. Debenture means that your giving an unsecured loan to the cos. Non-Convertible means that I can not be converted into shares of the cos if need be,so they have a stable price thats it.

Neither are fixed-deposits non-risky. Banks go belly up all the time. Theoretically they have least risk, Nothing is guaranteed.

poortrader

NCDs are guaranteed? As a fundamental analyst I can tell you. NCDs are by far more dangerous than bonded securities. Debenture means that your giving an unsecured loan to the cos. Non-Convertible means that I can not be converted into shares of the cos if need be,so they have a stable price thats it.

Neither are fixed-deposits non-risky. Banks go belly up all the time. Theoretically they have least risk, Nothing is guaranteed.
How is the IIFL NCD that will open on 17th Sep?

Mr.G

I will tell you by evening. Analysing fixed-income securities are 100 times easier than common stock. I'll post the analysis on my thread.