Will Rajnikanth make SUNTV go up ?

Hello

I bought SUNTV @ 482 levels. THe stock is currently trading at 510 levels. Should I exit this and book profits or hold it for a month or two.

THe reason for the one or two month period is in view of the upcoming release of their subsidary SUN pictures staring Rajnikanth. While I know that there is a craze of fans for his movies, I am not pretty sure if this would make this stock move up to 600 Rs.

Could anyone please advise.

comm4300

Hello

I bought SUNTV @ 482 levels. THe stock is currently trading at 510 levels. Should I exit this and book profits or hold it for a month or two.

THe reason for the one or two month period is in view of the upcoming release of their subsidary SUN pictures staring Rajnikanth. While I know that there is a craze of fans for his movies, I am not pretty sure if this would make this stock move up to 600 Rs.

Could anyone please advise.
IF the movie is the reason for your buying then wait for the hype to build up.... the trailers of "yentran" are not yet out in SUN tv.

Since it is Rajni [superstar] movie, it is likely to recover the cost. Not sure what luck Aishwarya would bring into to the movie...

IF the movie is the reason for your buying then wait for the hype to build up.... the trailers of "yentran" are not yet out in SUN tv.

Since it is Rajni [superstar] movie, it is likely to recover the cost. Not sure what luck Aishwarya would bring into to the movie...
It was advised in Moneycontrol that ppl shd exit the stock..(this was a week back) and the stock has already risen by 20 Rs from that time. I wonder if they want to manipulate by bringing the price down and take big positions

THough I am sure the movie will recover its costs, I am wondering if the profits which it makes from the movie would be significant enough to push the stock prices higher !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Day Trading 0
B Initial Public Offers (IPO's) 5