Will holding essar oil shares be safe?

I have bought about 50 shares of essar oil @ 77.95. Shall I hold it for some time??? like few more weeks or a month or so??? Or should I think of selling them at this moment. Cause the prices are almost everytime fluctuating... Seeking some expert's help.
Thank you!!!

KPKIRAN

Essar oil has a strong support at 69.80 so even if it falls till 69 it might bounce back
And if it crosses a hurdle of 83 then you can easily achieve target of 93 to 100.

So my suggestion is HOLD with stoploss of 69 with 1target of 93

Last edited:
Essar oil has a strong support at 69.80 so even if it falls till 69 it might bounce back
And if it crosses a hurdle of 83 then you can easily achieve target of 93 to 100.

Thanks... but one more question to that. Does that(stoploss) mean I should sell all of them when they go anywhere below 69... or is it 69.80?

Essar oil seem to be going down a bit. Today it dropped by few numbers. Please tell me. will it be safe to hold it???? or shall I release them???? Help