Will BNF breach new life time high in 2013 ???

My answer is yes....13414 is under threat.....now BNF is in strong resistance level.................looks... .BNF..... is so strong......(hurdle 11850).......hope 12k .....breach........ easily..........max 300-400 points correction will see in present level......:thumb:

vishal7176

@ rajgreen sir ,

you are one of the senior member in Forum .....why u create too many thread for every moments opinion .......you have allready your thread ......why not you shift this thread with your regular thread.....

i respect here every senior person .....

if i hurt you ....i am sorry ...

thank

@ rajgreen sir ,

you are one of the senior member in Forum .....why u create too many thread for every moments opinion .......you have allready your thread ......why not you shift this thread with your regular thread.....

i respect here every senior person .....

if i hurt you ....i am sorry ...

thank
Sorry Sir,Searching...... peace.....peace.......peace.......:D:D

DanPickUp

Sorry Sir,Searching...... peace.....peace.......peace.......:D:D
Will it be so or can we say: So it will be? :)

Take care and remember: You still have friends left in the forum which keep you with respect, regardless what ever happen in the past. Do not know how long they will keep with you if you move on like the way you do again and again.

DanPickUp

Will it be so or can we say: So it will be? :)

Take care and remember: You still have friends left in the forum. Do not know how long they will keep with you if you move on like the way you do.

DanPickUp
please Dan...............for peace stop controversy post.....Lacs of member......here in this family.....fight is inevitable.....:thumb:

My answer is yes....13414 is under threat.....now BNF is in strong resistance level.................looks... .BNF..... is so strong......(hurdle 11850).......hope 12k .....breach........ easily..........max 300-400 points correction will see in present level......:thumb:
lets see................2 month behind...........:)

umeshmandal

umeshmandal

The levels mentioned by you are for BNF Spot or BNF Futures?

BNF closed at ~ 11470. BNF Nov Future closed at ~11530

Will it be prudent to enter BNF partly now and add more on retracement by 150/200 points ?

How to ascertain a TSL for trade being done as per EOD chart? Any pointers!

The levels mentioned by you are for BNF Spot or BNF Futures?

BNF closed at ~ 11470. BNF Nov Future closed at ~11530

Will it be prudent to enter BNF partly now and add more on retracement by 150/200 points ?

How to ascertain a TSL for trade being done as per EOD chart? Any pointers!
Yes......Bank nifty spot......I will...........buy 1 lot..(actual buy is differ) ..at present level....any retracement......upto 400-500 points will add 2 lots.....

10550.......will be sl.....

As Bank nifty and nifty......run too much........better to fresh entry after little correction......:thumb:

Last edited:

umeshmandal

aa gaye idhar v:d.......koi baat nei:)......hope not for fight!!! Yes......bank nifty spot......i will...........buy 1 lot..(actual buy is differ) ..at present level....any retracement......upto 400-500 points will add 2 lots.....

10550.......will be sl.....

As bank nifty and nifty......run too much........better to fresh entry after little correction......:thumb:
**************************thanx************************************************

Last edited: