Will BNF breach new life time high in 2013 ???

gkpc

Happy Deepawali ! Wish you a very healthy, happy and prosperous coming year and thereafter every year, perpetually !
Just finished my Art of Living Basic course of 6 days ! One has to do it to understand its effect on mental,physical,emotional health !
I feel I am a transformed person.
They also have a 7 day and for longer hours every day course designed for people suffering from Hypertension and Diabetese. People who have done it say that the medication is either stopped or drastically reduced.
I would recommend all to do it. And those of us who had done it long back and not practising the Breathing Kriya should review it and review can be done Free of Cost !
I trust this will really help me in controlling my greed and fear, my worst enemies in trading. Will definetly strengthen my discipline.

After long watch of Bank nifty...... I alert you all.......never buy bank nifty positional unless until Bank nifty cross 11850....(strong hurdle......) Bank nifty last (Oct) Expiry.....after bearish signal....then ..suddenly........unstoppable ..bull........run!!! If you watch clearly Bank nifty this month also behave like that......start with......Bullish.........and now behave ..opposite.........I know it's correction.....but be care.....all BNF traders.....I am still bullish........but no position yet......waiting to cross the hurdle......after 11850........Bank nifty will run like Bolt.......

Last edited:

Xitij

Could not send you both a PM ! Hence posting here and in your other threads. Its not Spam , just an effort to bring it to your and Umesh's attention.

Please people, dont take it otherwise what I am about to say !
After going through the various Posts by you two, I am of the opinion that a fortune is waiting to be made in BNF trading, if two of you colloborate to give trading levels !
While Raj ji can given levels for Positional and Umesh can manage the BNF levels for Intraday !
Raj ji's old thread is a Gold Standard here on Traderji and I have seen a thread by Umesh and its quiet good too!
Please think about it ! In place of competing for BNF levels, why not 'compliment' each other and increase the returns manifold for the benefit of all here ! :D

Could not send you both a PM ! Hence posting here and in your other threads. Its not Spam , just an effort to bring it to your and Umesh's attention.
Nice Initiative :clapping:........I will be happy if Karnani G...also .....join in this march.......he is another Gem of TJ......:thumb:

After long watch of Bank nifty...... I alert you all.......never buy bank nifty positional unless until Bank nifty cross 11850....(strong hurdle......) Bank nifty last (Oct) Expiry.....after bearish signal....then ..suddenly........unstoppable ..bull........run!!! If you watch clearly Bank nifty this month also behave like that......start with......Bullish.........and now behave ..opposite.........I know it's correction.....but be care.....all BNF traders.....I am still bullish........but no position yet......waiting to cross the hurdle......after 11850........Bank nifty will run like Bolt.......
11 k spot is very important...........What happened....in OCT..series.............Mirage????manipulation......? be care guys.......:thumb:

Nifty and bank nifty Gonna blast guys......ready for the ride!!!!!