why trdrs losing if

You need to correct yourself. Forex is not easy. It is tough place to invest in. You need to deal with different technical points to achieve some success in it. Your investment could turn into failure in an instant. You need to consider the consequences as well.
Though forex is risky, it goes with the price action rules.It has more movement than stocks

Human nature drives everything we do in our lives. Some people have more patience in trading than others, some are more risk averse than others.
Trading is a psychological game.human mind is behind the market.you have to know the possibilty of the people thinking.for it a lot of screen time is needed besides you have a sound knowledge of price action.only 60% win ratio you have.you have to study how to manage with it effectively.

Lets clear some mis-conceptions regarding trading.

1. One shouldnt trade if he doesnt have good capitalization.
>> I personally know traders who started out with as low as 10K in the markets about 8-10 years back. Now they are earning more then 10K a day. So its a myth.
2. One should have a good knowledge of Technical analysis.
>> Its true at some extent. But a good knowledge of TA isnt mandatory, in my trading career of more then 15 years I have met people who know nothing about Fancy charts and indicators and all, All they do is watch the tape for a while, find their sweet spot and enter trade accordingly. And yes they r profitable.

Above two r the biggest myths while trading into the markets. If u have both of the things then its an ADDON to u (or say an extra edge). A serious trader MUST need to be efficient with his money management (no matter how big or small his account is). They know when to book loss atleast. They book loss quickly and let their profits run for very very long.

The hardest part is trading psychology, we being human , tend to flow in emotions. Each bar (whatever the timeframe ur looking at ) is filled with a lot of emotions, we see ticks .. we see our green bar turning red and it hurts our sentiments. A good psyche will ignore this ups and downs and will stick to his trading system. An average trader will try to fulfill his own ego in such conditions (i cant be wrong!!!!).

Traders who learn to live with stoploss hits and accepting whatever market offer to them, generally lasts long in the markets.

Trading is 10% of knowledge ( be it technical or fundamental or anything) while 90% is risk management.

Remember one fine thing, One can not manage the rewards but can only manage the risk. thats in ur hand.

Have a good trading time...

doss186

Lets clear some mis-conceptions regarding trading.

1. One shouldnt trade if he doesnt have good capitalization.
>> I personally know traders who started out with as low as 10K in the markets about 8-10 years back. Now they are earning more then 10K a day. So its a myth.
2. One should have a good knowledge of Technical analysis.
>> Its true at some extent. But a good knowledge of TA isnt mandatory, in my trading career of more then 15 years I have met people who know nothing about Fancy charts and indicators and all, All they do is watch the tape for a while, find their sweet spot and enter trade accordingly. And yes they r profitable.

Above two r the biggest myths while trading into the markets. If u have both of the things then its an ADDON to u (or say an extra edge). A serious trader MUST need to be efficient with his money management (no matter how big or small his account is). They know when to book loss atleast. They book loss quickly and let their profits run for very very long.

The hardest part is trading psychology, we being human , tend to flow in emotions. Each bar (whatever the timeframe ur looking at ) is filled with a lot of emotions, we see ticks .. we see our green bar turning red and it hurts our sentiments. A good psyche will ignore this ups and downs and will stick to his trading system. An average trader will try to fulfill his own ego in such conditions (i cant be wrong!!!!).

Traders who learn to live with stoploss hits and accepting whatever market offer to them, generally lasts long in the markets.

Trading is 10% of knowledge ( be it technical or fundamental or anything) while 90% is risk management.

Remember one fine thing, One can not manage the rewards but can only manage the risk. thats in ur hand.

Have a good trading time...
Price action is a mystery! If we can understand this phenomenon to about even 50% we can make a decent living by trading markets. I stopped trading MCX because it’s a non moving market but in NSE FNO we can see many futures trading beyond ATR14 which gives an opportunity to earn for daily bread and butter. All that we need to do is watch sector specific index movement and trade accordingl!

rvlv

Losing money in trading?
remedy
find a method with winning edge
use small capital
risk small amount
how much risk?
start with 0.25 times ATR(14)
LET THIS BE YOUR STOPLOSS
IF PRICE DROP BELOW GET OUT
Condition 1
avoid trading if there is no advantage in chart you see.
is trade only if trade is a clear trender and visibly clean
slope of a moving average can tell you this
if trade is likely good or bad
if slope is down downtrend no buying
if slope is up buy is ok

try to make profit
try to keep this profit

when you make profit of 100, take out 80
trade with only 20

======================
repeat the process
make some profit