Why traders trade non trending and choppy stocks

Hello
You can trade to break overnight high low in opening hours. It all depends on which tf you trade and what you are looking for? I personally wait for first 15 mins, why? Because there are enough opportunity in next 2-3 hours. Also I don't know which tf you trade and your style of trading.
Thanks Bidy
Who trade at first 15 mins..how would they decide to buy or sell

Hello
You can trade to break overnight high low in opening hours. It all depends on which tf you trade and what you are looking for? I personally wait for first 15 mins, why? Because there are enough opportunity in next 2-3 hours. Also I don't know which tf you trade and your style of trading.
Thanks Bidy
What I meant is Who trade at 9.15 am .how would they decide to buy or sell

You assume everyone is trading
and that everyone sees the market in same way as you
and that everyone is seeing the same timeframe as you

Someone trading on Daily or Weekly or an investor may not care about intraday noise
And what looks like noise in your timeframe may be more useful in a lower timeframe ..

You assume everyone is trading
and that everyone sees the market in same way as you
and that everyone is seeing the same timeframe as you

Someone trading on Daily or Weekly or an investor may not care about intraday noise
And what looks like noise in your timeframe may be more useful in a lower timeframe ..

TracerBullet

Simple example - someone who looks at daily chart in evening and enters a trade after good bar close. ie on next open. Or perhaps someone trading a BO of a level that gets hit on open.

There are so many ways people trade/invest/hedge etc etc. Maybe you can read this market microstructure book. I have to read it too ..