Why Trade Foreign Exchange.

stoch

I'm afraid you're wrong. Forex is a very difficult market. It is easier for a trader to lose than to gain profit here.
Why? Do you have any official data on winning ratio among forex traders. Somewhere it was said that 72% retail traders lose, I think 28% is quite a good chance to become professional. Discipline, hard work and persistent learning would greatly improve our chances, I guess.

Why? Do you have any official data on winning ratio among forex traders. Somewhere it was said that 72% retail traders lose, I think 28% is quite a good chance to become professional. Discipline, hard work and persistent learning would greatly improve our chances, I guess.
I recently heard that 63% forex traders lose which is surprise to me. No doubt Forex is very difficult but it requires passion, dedication and hard work to get it work.

Your data that 95% traders are losers is wrong, because profitable traders don't brag about their success on forums, that's percent of winning traders should be higher.
I agree that figure was outdated and popular. The current is 72% and 63% losers in CFD and margin trading which seems better but still majority is in loss and it indeed is a difficult instrument to make money.

Reference: https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/news...-otc-derivatives-sector-to-improve-practices/

forex market is the world’s largest market in terms of daily transaction volume, and it’s almost the most liquid. This market is highly accessible given that it’s open 24 hours a day, and investors interested in trading forex can make use of far more leverage than they could by trading stocks.

Trading in forex is a beneficial investment as the currency's rate varies from day to day, some of the people uses hedging to mitigate the risk involves in forex trading that is a good step to secure there investment and guarantee their fixed return, hope you get it.

I think 72% is a good chance to lose. And 28% is a bad chance to win. But you probably think that you will definitely be among the winners? Everyone thinks so.

I think that the best reason to do forex trading or foreign exchange trading is that you can do trading from anywhere you like. You can do it in the comfort of your living room. Another big reason is that it is independent from anything. You need to see at the signals and make the decisions.

Handling emotions is an art in Forex. You need to master it well to be able to successfully trade Forex. A lot of beginners give up in the beginning because after seeing a few losses they decide that Forex is not for them.

I think that it is all relative to traders preferences. Somebody prefer Forex because one might have good strategy to make continuous profits. Others prefer stocks, binary options, commodities, crypto. It is all ok as long as pips are there

Forex trading is one of the best form of investing money as it has huge rewards for skillful traders. I have been trading currencies from a long time and I think it is a viale business to do. You can start earning a lot sitting in your room. What do you people think?