Why Trade Foreign Exchange.

It is risky and nothing come is in Forex. But we can develop our skills for trading and develop trading which we can use for our trading profitability.
I feel that too. Forex can be profitable only if you have the required knowledge and experience. And just because it 'can' be profitable doesn't mean it will 'always' be profitable or that it is easy. People should be prudent while trading forex if they want to make money

It depends on your level of experience. In the beginning traders trade for their survival on the forex market. And, with the passage of time their goals become bigger and bigger. The first year or two play a great role in the trading career of a person. Do you agree with me friend?

Trading Forex is not as easy as you might think. No doubt it's a largest financial market in the world, $5 trillion in one day volume, as compared to about $25 billion in NYSE volume one day. It is the most liquidity ever when trading in major pairs. But as we see, 90-95% of traders fails. You can even blow up all your money at one go when you're trading with high leverage. No doubt it offers big opportunity but it's easy to slip as well. For successful trading, (I heard from those who trade Forex abroad), you'll need to build up skills, smart enough in analysis, good trading strategy, educated in Forex, good in patience, away from emotions.

but do you think it is allowed in India? I have heard that only pairs that contain INR is allowed to trade in Forex, otherwise is illegal. Can someone confirm and bring source link here to say that it's allowed now?

stoch

Trading Forex is not as easy as you might think. No doubt it's a largest financial market in the world, $5 trillion in one day volume, as compared to about $25 billion in NYSE volume one day. It is the most liquidity ever when trading in major pairs. But as we see, 90-95% of traders fails. You can even blow up all your money at one go when you're trading with high leverage. No doubt it offers big opportunity but it's easy to slip as well. For successful trading, (I heard from those who trade Forex abroad), you'll need to build up skills, smart enough in analysis, good trading strategy, educated in Forex, good in patience, away from emotions.

but do you think it is allowed in India? I have heard that only pairs that contain INR is allowed to trade in Forex, otherwise is illegal. Can someone confirm and bring source link here to say that it's allowed now?
Your data that 95% traders are losers is wrong, because profitable traders don't brag about their success on forums, that's percent of winning traders should be higher.

I'm afraid you're wrong. Forex is a very difficult market. It is easier for a trader to lose than to gain profit here.
Nops, i'm not agree with you, myself trading in Indian stocks and indices is high risky, Just watch the major currency pair at least 3 months, Draw your support and resistance and do a paper trading, then analyze your results, i am sure that, if you traded with discipline at end of the period your margin will be 10 to 30 percent plus, There is no difficulty in the market, Difficulty is traders mindset which ruins the margin

Trading forex is one of the things in life. You can trade forex anywhere. You can trade it in the comfort of your home. Another great thing about forex trading is that no one can manipulate the market towards their advantage. It means the market is corruption free of any such elements.